Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: WTB: MKV R32 with LOW miles.

1. 08-24-2012 01:30 PM #1
      My first time writing a post here, HI.
      I'm looking to buy a clean, low mile, stock(or close to) MkV R32. No accident and clean title would also be a plus!
      I'm in Los Angeles area however I am willing to pay for shipping.
      Colour preference: Blue > Grey > White, not a big fan of red cars sorry.
      Some information with pictures would be greatly appreciated, allblacks22@gmail.com.
      thanks!

2. Member
      Vehicles
      MKIV TR R32 (SOLD), B6 S4 (SOLD), MKV DBP R32 (SOLD), MKIV RS R32 (SOLD), B8 S4 (SOLD), MKVI CW GTI
      08-29-2012 07:33 PM #2
      I have just what you are looking for! Deep Blue Pearl MKV R32 with only 26k miles on her! She is mint and has been meticulously maintained inside and out. All services done on time at VW dealerships. Very, very light mods (exhaust and intake)... car can be returned 100% to stock within hours.

Please email me loco685@gmail.com or call me 203-980-3753 if you're interested. The car is located in NJ but I'd be willing to meet anywhere in the Tri-State area. Take care!

Anthony

3. 09-12-2012 11:53 PM #3
      Anthony.

Sorry I only got to you know.
      Your R being NJ was a little too much of a distance for me.
      Cant believe your beauty still hasn't sold yet. Goold luck with your sale.

Cheers.

4. 09-13-2012 12:36 AM #4
      Good luck, man...you're at the right place. I picked up an all-stock '08 R32 with only 14000 miles on it from the Chicago area just a few weeks ago that I found here. Paid a little bit more than I wanted to, but it was a Carfax-certified one owner vehicle in very cherry condition. Still had about two months of bumper-to-bumper warranty on it, too. Great car!