2003 VW GTI 20th Anniversary Edition with 140,050 miles located in Yukon, Oklahoma.
Asking Price is $4500 OBO
- Carbonio cold air intake
- SPEC Stage I clutch and pressure plate kit
- SPEC lightweight flywheel
- Diesel Geek Panzer Skid Plate and Full Metal Jacket side engine covers
- New Falken ZE-612 tires
- New Helix blacked out headlights, headlight protectors, and all bulbs
- Forge coolant hoses
- Forge turbo hoses
- Engine coolant flushed and replaced
- Oil and filter changed with Mobil 1 5W30
- Windshield wiper fluid pump
- Engine coolant reservoir
- Cleaned and re-oiled K&N air filter
- Timing and accessory belt was replaced at 84,631 miles
- Performed the SAI, N249, PCV, and EVAP delete on the car after most of the hoses were cracked. I installed a 42 Draft Designs catch can, 034 Motor Sports breather hose kit, and Int Engineering SAI block off plate. Fuel trimming was still working last time I checked as I did the resistor trick.
- Car has a few dings but paint is in overall good condition
- Turn signal cover on driver side fender is missing. This can be replaced for approximately $15. Missing cover does not cause any problems with normal operation.
Extra parts included with car:
- New Spec Stage II Clutch and Pressure Plate Kit
- New Wix Oil Filter
- 4 Quarts of VW OEM Engine Coolant
- Parts from the SAI, N249, PCV, and EVAP delete