Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: WTB: S3 Logo Anti Rattle Clips!!

Vehicles
      2006 Audi A3 Sport/Open Sky/DSG 2.0T
      08-25-2012 01:45 PM #1
      Anybody have a set of these laying around? They are back ordered at every site.

I'd even be interested in the TTS or R logo ones.

Part#8P0615269

Vehicles
      08-26-2012 06:51 PM #2
      Someones gotta have these layin in their garage!

Vehicles
      '08 Audi A3 (8P), '99 Golf MkIV, '89 Porsche 951S
      08-26-2012 07:47 PM #3
      Yeah... that's it.

In a country where the S3 isn't sold, they'll just be laying around, catching dust in a garage!

Seriously though, where have you tried to buy them?-Have you tried Stoke Audi in the UK? -they will ship to the US.

I used to live not far from Stoke. -If you'd have said, I could've picked up a set or two in the UK last month... I even drove right past the Audi Dealership in Liverpool.
      Quote Originally Posted by MisterJJ View Post
      A "jump from a VW to an Audi"?!? I wouldn't call it a jump. It's more like shuffling along the sidewalk, tripping on a crack, bumping into a gorgeous blonde, walking away in a daze, and later finding out that she stole your wallet.

Vehicles
      08-26-2012 11:09 PM #4
      You found the humor in my post, nice work. But like I said, I'd be interested in the R ones and the TTS ones also. Thanks for the heads up, I'll send Stoke an email and see if I can special order them. The only sites I've found online that carry them are ecstuning and parts4vws.com. The online audi part depos do not register the part number.

Quote Originally Posted by VWAddict View Post
      Yeah... that's it.

In a country where the S3 isn't sold, they'll just be laying around, catching dust in a garage!

Seriously though, where have you tried to buy them?-Have you tried Stoke Audi in the UK? -they will ship to the US.

I used to live not far from Stoke. -If you'd have said, I could've picked up a set or two in the UK last month... I even drove right past the Audi Dealership in Liverpool.

Vehicles
      '08 Audi A3 (8P), '99 Golf MkIV, '89 Porsche 951S
      08-27-2012 12:12 PM #5
      Heh... yeah, I liked the humor.

But yes... Stoke Audi are on audi-sport.net as very 'upgrade-friendly', and -being in a market where the S3 is sold- they should be able to get stock of S3 parts MUCH more readily.

Just remember though... Since they're in the UK, the Driver's side rattle clips will have to go on the passenger side!

Linky.
      Quote Originally Posted by MisterJJ View Post
      A "jump from a VW to an Audi"?!? I wouldn't call it a jump. It's more like shuffling along the sidewalk, tripping on a crack, bumping into a gorgeous blonde, walking away in a daze, and later finding out that she stole your wallet.