VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

My 2013 allroad Has Arrived!!!!

13K views 45 replies 16 participants last post by  duma 
#1 ·
My dealership just called - my car is here!!!! Will pick it up Wednesday! Pictures to come.

#7 ·
I picked up my new allroad this afternoon ------ I AM IN LOVE!!!!

The layered oak interior with the black leather is spectacular and unfortunately ---- pictures don't do it justice.

There is ONE MAJOR dissappointment. The standard radio system DOES NOT Bluetooth stream audio from your phone.

I have an iPhone with a ton of music on it... but unless I plug it into the AMI... I can't listen to it. My 2010 VW Sportwagen streamed music via Bluetooth... and the price was significantly less than the allroad. In my opinion... this is a major oversight on Audi's part.

On the flipside --- the standard sound system sounds great... even after I spent nearly three weeks with a Q5 equipped with the B&O sound system.

Pictures and more reviews to come... but initial impressions are simply.... WOW!

#8 ·
I'll be interested in how you progress with your new allroad... and it's about time you finally got hooked up!

Also I'll be interested on your mpg's. I miss my wagon (I mean Avant) and maybe next year I'll be ready to reel one in too.

:beer:

#12 ·
Many Congrats on your delivery!!! The layered oak looks beautiful!
I also like the clean front grill!! ;)
I can't seem to take my plate holder off of mine for the time being.
Looks like we both had our cars arrive on the same day.
It took me about 50 hours for me to get my frist speeding ticket. This car is amazing.

#16 · (Edited)
Took some new pictures of the allroad. It'll be two weeks tomorrow since picking it up. Just rolled passed 1,000 miles on the way to work today... so the break-in is over!!!!

I'm absolutely loving everything about this car except the lack of Bluetooth Audio Streaming. The phone works great... but no B/T access to the music on my iPhone (when not using the AMI) is a huge oversight/error on Audi's part.

Enough bitching about what really is a puny issue... here are the new pictures.

Camera just won't catch the DRL's in full glory!!!

#19 ·
Great that things are going well with your ride. You thinking about an ECU reflash? I had one on my previous '09 Avant (APR) and it really added heaps of low end torque. Now that you've hit => 1000 miles, your car is ready :laugh:

#24 ·
Fall Colors Drive

Spent Saturday on a road trip thru part of Colorado to take in the fall colors in the mountains. For those of you who know... this trip was on the Peak to Peak Highway with a run up toward Rollins Pass.

Of course... had to snap off a few pix of the AR in its element!!

First... the view

Now the allroad!!!

#27 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.