Location: Osceola, IN, 46561
Clean title in hand in my name.
PICS at bottom of post
I am selling my 2000 New Beetle TDi. I originally planned on using this as a effiecient fuel sipper but ended up getting an 08 .:R32 instead.
- 1.9 ALH TDi Engine
- Recently replaced injection pump with a low mile unit (was told 50k)
- New timing belt
- New OEM Battery
- New air filter/ recent fuel filter
- New wastegate actuator
- Carbon just cleaned from intake manifold and egr valve\cooler
- 4 Speed automatic trans. Shifts perfectly, has new fluid and no erratic or harsh shifting whatsoever
- Black exterior. Has some scrapes and scratches, pretty in line with a car that has 183k. It is still a good looking car as you can see though. The front end is probably the worst since it was primarily a highway car (rock chips). Touch up paint will be included.
- New Front and rear rotors with good pad life left (75%)
- New inner and outer tie rods
- New front sway bar bushings
- New RR wheel speed sensor
- Tires have about 6\32 remaining. No irregular wear and are probably good for one more winter
- The hubcaps do not match on the driver's and passengers side, but they are all OEM VW hubcaps and honestly you can barely tell, just thought I should mention it.
- Black leather
- 6 disc changer
- Overall it is pretty clean, no rips or tears. The door panel vinyl is starting to become detatched and the headliner is starting to come down a bit. It really is an easy fix but I didn't really care to mess with it. The main dash panel has a few scuffs on it.
Overall its a great little reliable car that gets awesome milage. It is by no means a show car, but just needs a little bit of love. I simply have no use for it anymore. It runs perfect, starts right up every single time, and gets excellent fuel economy.
No suprises or scares are anywhere in the near future as everything than can go wrong with one of these TDis has been repaired or replaced.
Call or text me at (574)274-seven nine two zero
or email mjz4g63@comcast