Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: No spark, No injector pulse

1. Member
      Vehicles
      Vw's
      08-30-2012 06:44 PM #1
      This is actual a 24v 2.8 swap in a corrado but i figured the situation applies to a standard 24v as well. All wiring seems good to go. I went over it a couple more times today when trouble shooting. Basically i have no spark, no injector pulse, no start. Vag com hooks up fine, I can energize the injectors and i register a tach signal in vagcom. Any thoughts? Would a bum cam sensor cause this?

2. 08-31-2012 04:37 PM #2
      i completed my 24v swap into corrado a few weeks back, had the exact same problem!, although yours could be the cam sensor! but my problem was ecu plug pin 21 wasnt live, hooked it up and boom!! she fired up

here check that your pin out matchs this, lives and earths

Last edited by VW_OwneR_85; 08-31-2012 at 04:40 PM.

3. Member
      Vehicles
      Vw's
      09-01-2012 03:54 PM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by VW_OwneR_85 View Post
      i completed my 24v swap into corrado a few weeks back, had the exact same problem!, although yours could be the cam sensor! but my problem was ecu plug pin 21 wasnt live, hooked it up and boom!! she fired up

here check that your pin out matchs this, lives and earths

Thanks and yea i checked all of those. My Scope just got here yesterday so im going to hook up to cam and crank and see how they look.

4. 09-01-2012 08:31 PM #4
      cool let us know how you get on, is your 24v one with indivdual coils on spark plugs or does it have a single coil pack with ht leads ?

5. Member
      Vehicles
      Vw's
      09-03-2012 12:55 PM #5
      Quote Originally Posted by VW_OwneR_85 View Post
      cool let us know how you get on, is your 24v one with indivdual coils on spark plugs or does it have a single coil pack with ht leads ?
      individual coils