VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Brand New Treadston TR1035 IC + Piping

3K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Dowski12 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a brand new, never been used, only mounted Treadstone TR1035 IC. It is rated at 666hp and comes with baffled end tanks for better air distribution across the IC. Also comes with a completed hotside SS pipe (made for driver side TB) and extra 2" and 3" piping to complete the chargepipe/hotside pipe. Willing to let it go for $250 plus shipping. I also have several different sized 4 ply black couplers and reducers that you can have if you need them. If interested shoot me a PM.

See less See more
#2 ·
Pm sent

Sent from a distant galaxy.

#4 ·
No, I have the flange for the MAP sensor but its hasn't been welded on yet. I can include the flange in the price though. The crash bar could probably be trimmed to fit over the IC but as you can see in my pics I just removed it. It wont fit under the crash bar without modification.

#9 ·
This comes with a 3" IC to TB pipe, and includes piping to make your own turbo to IC pipe. The IC to TB pipe just needs a hole cut for the MAP sensore flange, which I will supply, and the flange welded on. Just so its clear, this is not a bolt up and go kit. It will require some fabrication to be a complete kit. I'm just offering everything you would need to make your own piping+ the IC at a price that is lower than if you were to buy the IC by itself. All the piping was being fabricated from scratch for my compound turbo setup but has since become a single turbo setup which I've decided to go with a AWIC, instead of a FMIC setup.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.