Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: SOLD: 2004 V8 - 61,000 miles, $15,000 - East Haddam CT

1. Member
      Vehicles
      More than I need
      09-01-2012 08:48 AM #1
      SOLD

Exceptionally well kept fully loaded V8 Phaeton. Coucou Gray exterior, Kristal Gray interior with the optional Chestnut wood trim. This car has every optional upgrade available for a 2004 Phaeton except soft close doors, W12 engine and the four seat package. Platinum warranty expires 12/31/12 (not sure if it can be extended?). I am the second owner of the car. The first owner was VW Corporate in Ann Arbor, MI. I bought the car six years ago and when I took ownership the car had about 21K on the clock. I have the Maroney window sticker, all manuals and all service records covering my six years of ownership. Current mileage just turned 61k or an average of about 7.6K miles a year. Always garaged and never driven in snow the underside of the car is almost as clean as the top side. Everything functions as new and the car needs absolutely nothing. It's with great reluctance that I sell this remarkable car but I just don't use it enough to make keeping it practical. First $16K drives it home.

Response to this add has been remarkable!
      Thanks to the many that have shown a real interest in the car. I never received an offer lower than $15K. Clean and pampered Phaeton's seem to be pretty hot this month. I had to disappoint five legitimate buyers in the last two days.

I'm happy to say that a Phaeton forum member is the proud owner of a very special car. He now has two.

Ron
      Last edited by Rowayton; 09-21-2012 at 05:59 PM.