Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: So I got this spy camera

Philly (now) <--> Bangkok 5555555 (later)
      Vehicles
      2000 Honda CRV SE / 2013 Toyota Yaris / 2007 Kawasaki Ninja (DOA), 2005 Team Associated RC18t
      09-02-2012 01:38 AM #1
      So this friend of mine owns a shop in China town and sells all sorts of weird stuff like you could imagine. He just started carrying these spy cameras and he gave one to me as a thank you for fixing his computer. Now I actually have a use for it, see my uncle has cerebral palsy and is wheelchair bound. He has attendants come in the morning and evening to help him with his daily tasks. Now usually its the same 2 women who we've gotten to know and are trustworthy (Bayatta nurses btw), but sometimes they cant make it and someone else unknown comes.

Now most of the time this is ok, but on a few occasions when someone new came, something in the house went missing. My mom is the only other person living there but she isnt always home. So I want to be able to video tape activity going on in the house.

So this is the camera:

But what I need now is some kind of DVR. Something inexpensive would be great and the ability to add additional cameras would be a plus as well.
      Quote Originally Posted by Adam Carolla
      "It shouldn't be called a radar detector, it should be called a rape detector. This is my own little electronic rape whistle."
      (ง'̀-'́)ง

2. 09-02-2012 02:14 AM #2
      Funny I have a similar issue with items going missing from the girls change room down at the local high school. Think I could get your buddy's number?

Philly (now) <--> Bangkok 5555555 (later)
      Vehicles
      2000 Honda CRV SE / 2013 Toyota Yaris / 2007 Kawasaki Ninja (DOA), 2005 Team Associated RC18t
      09-02-2012 07:03 AM #3
      No, I think you better let me handle that...

TRUST ME, i got this
      Quote Originally Posted by Adam Carolla
      "It shouldn't be called a radar detector, it should be called a rape detector. This is my own little electronic rape whistle."
      (ง'̀-'́)ง

10-10-2012 03:11 PM #4
      In for some results about the missing item issues.
      Last edited by Mtl-Marc; Today at 23:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mk1Madness
      Back when making your car faster and better handling was the big thing.
      Quote Originally Posted by Eistreiber
      Yeah, I prefer slow-cooked bacon; and bacon grease saved is great for frying other stuff, adds some good flavor to almost anything. Except maybe tofu, that stuff is beyond help.

Vehicles
      '99 XJ 6"-Aussied d44-35" TSL-XRC8 / '11 Sonata white yay
      10-10-2012 07:10 PM #5
      Quote Originally Posted by WhistlerYOW View Post
      Funny I have a similar issue with items going missing from the girls change room down at the local high school. Think I could get your buddy's number?
      Pretty sure you meant the local college Mr. Sandusky. At least at my local university that is the case.
      Aaron
      PSN: RealPower5