LED interior lights
      Euro light switch/Stock light switch
      Black Projector Headlights
      New side bumper ventss
      New center grille
      Hood bra
      Flapper Mod
      Resonator Deleted

This vehicle has been a daily driver for me and it has been so reliable, it's almost unreal considering the high mileage. I've been to Myrtle Beach and Destin with 0 problems. Gas mileage is pretty good for a 3.2 V6, just about 20 CITY 24 HWY. I've changed the oil religiously at 3k miles using Mobil 1 Fully Synthetic. The previous owner took great care as well. Some work from him includes timing chain work, basic tune up for the engine, as well as new Haldex filter and oil. The Haldex filter and oil will need to be changed in about 5k miles almost and oil is coming up in about 1k miles. I do not abuse the vehicle, I wash it just about every other week and try to keep it as clean as possible. It has a clean carfax with no prior accidents and I have a clean title in hand ready to be signed over. That's all the main stuff the new owner should know. Now for the bad stuff. The front bumper needs to be repainted, the driver seat needs to be restitched, and the air bag light is on due to a disconnected wire from the seat belt clip. Wheels have curbage from prev owner. The body has small scratches here and there and some small dings but nothing MAJOR or very noticeable. The interior has wear and tear from hauling stuff over a period of time and small peeling of plastic. There are no hanging, loose, or broken panels. Also, the pixels on the cluster are dim but readable at certain angles.

I'm flexible on the price and will only accept CASH, nothing else of value. As for trades, I'll accept with cash on top or vice versa depending on vehicle.

Less than $500 will get it to being perfect

Here's the link to NADA's guide,
      http://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/2004/...dard-Equipment

Edit: I got a quote of $100 to restitch the seats and $200 to repaint the front bumper.

Pics of said imperfections:

Some of the peeling plastic

The pixels...they are very bright in the morning when I turn on the car and drive it for a couple of hours but later in the day they dim a little bit

I also took pictures of the motor, as you can see very clean, no oil leaks, very clean and dry with the exception of dust

The plastic is not as bad as it looks because its all black interior and I always keep it clean inside with armor all so its very hard to notice. As you can see the motor is clean, no cut wire, no oil leaks, no missing caps, screws, or covers.

$10,500 FIRM FIRM FIRM
      $10,500 FIRM FIRM FIRM
      $10,500 FIRM FIRM FIRM

$10,500 FIRM FIRM FIRM
      $10,500 FIRM FIRM FIRM
      $10,500 FIRM FIRM FIRM

09-03-2012 11:08 PM #2
      TTT

09-07-2012 01:27 AM #3
      up