Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Rusty's island euro customs!!

1. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      2010 VW Jetta Wolfsburg
      09-06-2012 09:46 AM #1
      Just wanted to give these guys a huge shout out! I went there to get the unitronic stage 1+ tune and while I was not able to leave home with the tune due to hardware issues on my car, these guys customer service is top notch! They spent over 5 hours trying to pin point the issue with the car and why it would not take the software. James and tyler were going back and forth with logs with unitronic trying to pin point the issue. These guys are very professional and know in and out everything that deals with these cars. I look forward to going back there for anything I might ever need. Small shops like this need more recognition because they have a good cause and a bright future! Thanks again james and tyler.
      2010 VW Jetta Wolsburg 6spd
      Apr stg2, SPM catless downpipe, 3" custom catback, nuespeed pflo intake, fk streetlines and a bunch of other things.

Vehicles
      2 1993 Corrado VR6s, 06 Tacoma, 05 Highlander, 2 93 Civic HBs
      09-07-2012 08:43 PM #2

Vehicles
      2004 RS R32
      09-12-2012 11:51 PM #3

Vehicles
      2006 Audi A3, 2007 Audi A6 Avant
      09-14-2012 10:20 AM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by boostedion View Post
      Just wanted to give these guys a huge shout out! I went there to get the unitronic stage 1+ tune and while I was not able to leave home with the tune due to hardware issues on my car, these guys customer service is top notch! They spent over 5 hours trying to pin point the issue with the car and why it would not take the software. James and tyler were going back and forth with logs with unitronic trying to pin point the issue. These guys are very professional and know in and out everything that deals with these cars. I look forward to going back there for anything I might ever need. Small shops like this need more recognition because they have a good cause and a bright future! Thanks again james and tyler.
      Thanks so very much! It means a lot that we can serve the community that we love so much

Look forward to working with you again soon!!!