Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Can you help me with my problems

Vehicles
      2007 Acura TSX / 2013 Toyota Yaris LE
      09-07-2012 08:11 PM #1
      I usually (never) post here because I usually dont have engin problems like this. Car in question is a 1997 Acura TL 3.2 (V6), ran great until one day it didn't

Quick backstory: Got it from a friend, mechanic checked it out ok, did all my "usual" maintenance stuff (fluids (inc oil filter), belts, bulbs, filters, plugs & wires, PCV...ect. 155,xxx miles.

Car will start fine but idle low, I had it turn off completely twice while sitting at a light. Started right up again and it had been on a while so everything was up to temp. In neutral it will rev freely till redline, no issues. While driving it is very sluggish in 1st up to about 2800RPM then a hard shift into second and all is fine, up to and including 5th gear, rides perfect at highway speeds (70ish). I would really like to get this running right, I just put new plugs in it yesterday, but that did nothing.

The following is what the code scanner revealed:
      Code:
      P0155- O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 2 Sensor 1)  
       P0135- O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1, Sensor 1)  
       P0141- O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1, Sensor 2)  
       P1204- Cylinder 4 Misfire 
       P1205- Cylinder 5 Misfire 
       P1206- Cylinder 6 Misfire 
       P1316- Spark Plug Voltage Detection Circuit Malfunction, Front Bank 
       P1317- Spark Plug Voltage Detection Circuit Malfunction, Rear Bank 
       P1318- Spark Plug Voltage Detection Module Reset Circuit Malfunction, Front Bank  
       P1319- Spark Plug Voltage Detection Module Reset Circuit Malfunction, Rear Bank  
       P1768- Automatic Transmission System Malfunction 
       P1300- Random Misfire 
       P1399- Manufactures control Ignition system OR Misfire
      When I was little, my father was famous, He was the greatest samurai in the empire, And he was the Shogun's decapitator, He cut off the heads of a hundred and thirty-one lords, It was a bad time for the empire, The Shogun just stayed inside his castle and he never came out, People said his brain was infected by devils, My father would come home he would forget about the killings, He wasn't scared of the Shogun, but the Shogun was scared of him

2. 09-19-2012 09:35 AM #2
      WHO CARES IT"S A HONDA!!!

For advertising information click HERE