Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: 2013 VW Touareg TDI Vag Com Coding Help

1. 09-10-2012 01:42 PM #1
      Just picked up my 2013 Touareg TDI executive. I am trying to make some vag com adjustments but im having a hard time finding the codes.

I am looking to enable the Video in motion, remove seat belt chime, enable the gear indicator to show while in drive. Im not sure if its possible but I was hoping there might be a way to have the rear back up camera able to show while at any speed. Also looking to see if there is a way to program the windows up and down with the Key FOB.

Thanks in advance for the help.

2. 09-22-2012 05:05 PM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRs4 View Post
      Just picked up my 2013 Touareg TDI executive. I am trying to make some vag com adjustments but im having a hard time finding the codes.

I am looking to enable the Video in motion, remove seat belt chime, enable the gear indicator to show while in drive. Im not sure if its possible but I was hoping there might be a way to have the rear back up camera able to show while at any speed. Also looking to see if there is a way to program the windows up and down with the Key FOB.

Thanks in advance for the help.
      Any luck with back up camera while in motion?
      I'll be looking to do that pretty soon here as well.

Vehicles
      2010 V6 TDI Touareg
      09-22-2012 09:14 PM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by Goldc123 View Post
      Any luck with back up camera while in motion?
      I'll be looking to do that pretty soon here as well.
      Explain to me why this is a wanted option? I really don't get it. How would you trigger it since it is only triggered while the transmission is in reverse. I doubt seriously VCDS will be able to do anything with this.

4. 10-07-2012 09:05 PM #4
      Did anyone get there codes? I definitely want to be able to open/close windows and tilt sunroof from my fob

Vehicles
      2000 TDI NB, 2011 Touareg TDI Campanella White, Sport package, Hitch, Pano Roof
      10-07-2012 10:23 PM #5
      Do a search all that stuff is doable exept viewing backup camera while driving.