Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: B6 Audi A4

1. 09-11-2012 05:43 PM #1
      Selling my 2002 Audi A4 1.8T. The car is in excellent running condition, I've changed the oil every 5 thousand miles and have always put premium gas in the car since ownership; haven't had any problems with the car. All in all, the exterior and interior of the car are in great condition. Some of the buttons, such as the AC buttons, have some wear and tear, but that's natural with a 10 year old car. The exterior of the car is also in great condition, though some paint is peeling near the jack point on the left side of the car (shouldn't be more than a 50 dollar fix) and there is a small indentation on the left fender. The first owner got in an accident with the car in 2005, the radiator, one headlight, and I believe the timing belt had to be changed. Below are some specs/aftermarket modifications

Color - Dolphin Grey
      Mileage - 73000
      Transmission - 5 speed manual
      Drivetrain - Quattro (4WD)
      Navigation System
      Clear corner mod on the headlights
      Samco Self-Lubricating Diverter Valve
      Hitachi E Coilpacks
      Vogtland Coilovers
      993 TT Front Porsche Brakes (The car stops on a dime)
      Front and Rear RS4 Sway Bars
      Revo Stage 2 (can't recall if it's stage 1+ or 2, regardless, it's a software flash upping the horsepower to 245 ish)
      Audi TT Fuel Injectors
      Podi Boost Gauge
      BBS CH Wheels (Came off of an Audi S4)

Please email if you have any questions or if you'd like to see pictures of the car. Will consider trades + cash, looking to get around 11.5 out of the car.
      Thanks,
      Jake

Vehicles
      1990 G60 Corrado, 2006 A3 2.0T, 2000 Passat 1.8T
      09-15-2012 05:46 PM #2
      Sent you a PM.