Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: USP Motorsports is Expanding! New Internet Sales Manager here for YOU!

1. Banner Advertiser Phil@USP.Motorsports's Avatar
      09-19-2012 05:43 PM #1

Hello all

My name is Roland Szanto, and I am the newest member of the team here at USP Motorsports. I will be responsible for most of the online interaction here on the forums, and will be able to answer any questions you may have. I look forward to assisting you with any questions and/or requests you may have about products offered here at USP Motorsports. I will do my best to assist you with whatever you need regarding our products, services, and everything else.

Please feel free to contact me at any time via PM (private message), email, or giving us a call. You can reach me directly at roland@uspmotorsports.com, or give us a call at (888) 755-7772. I will be in the office Monday-Saturday every week, so I will always be available. I look forward to becoming a part of the Vortex community!

http://uspmotorsports.com/
      USP Motorsports
      I am normally on Live Chat on the USP website from 9AM - 6PM M-F for any questions!
      email: phil@uspmotorsports.com
      aim: philatusp
      USP Facebook

2. Banner Advertiser Phil@USP.Motorsports's Avatar
      09-28-2012 11:25 AM #2
      Thank you for all the calls, messages and orders. We appreciate your business !!!

USP Motorsports
      I am normally on Live Chat on the USP website from 9AM - 6PM M-F for any questions!
      email: phil@uspmotorsports.com
      aim: philatusp
      USP Facebook