Up for sale is my 2010 Volkswagen CC. 27k miles on it, asking $17900 or best offer. If you are not familiar with these cars they come loaded standard. I have had my CC for 3 years, leased it brand new.
Standard features it has are:

Touch Screen 7' Radio display with AUX cable, SD Card Slot, Sirius XM, 6-CD in dash.

Leatherette interior Seats and door panels

Black Trim interior

Powerful 2.0 liter Turbo charged 4 cylinder engine. 203hp 225 Ft. lb. torque

Hard To FInd 6-speed manual

Handful of standard features that are the same as the premium packed Audi a4 2010+

Now for the aftermarket looks which sets this car apart:

H&R Racing 12mm Spacers on the rear tires

Audi S6 LED DRLS installed on bottom of the fog grills

R-Line & German Racing Badging installed in & outside of the car

Red Brake Calipers with 17" rims

Audi S4 chrome side mirrors installed

25% Tint on Back windows Done by Ken Garff

USP Motor Sports 6000K HID Lights w auto on and off

New Front Tires
A great car for anyone who knows about them. Gas milage and power ratio is great.

I get up to 36MPG on the highway and around 22 in the city.
I can go on all day on how I love this car, the only reason Im selling is because I want to get the new one.

Car is clean with all receipts & maintenance done. Clean title of course, and I've treated this like a Excellent.

If you want know more because there is a lot to tell about this car please call or text me at 801-879-6243. I will be getting a new car hopefully before end of September and dont want to trade it in to the dealer.Feel Free to make me any offers thanks for your time.

My car is located in Salt Lake City, Utah please call me with any questions. Here is the Link to the Ad because I dont know how to post pictures to Vortex.

http://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/13814684