Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Fs: 1963 bug

Vehicles
      95 VRT jetta
      09-25-2012 07:10 PM #1
      hello everyone.. so i have a 1963 bug up for sale.. the bug has 1835cc motor, skat pro transmission, converted to 12v, roll bar, fiber glass widen fenders. The body has no rust on it what so ever, all though it does have a little bit of surface rust on the chrome pieces around the headlights and the roof rack due to the car sitting for a little bit.. the car does start and drive but needs a new battery. If interested can charge up the battery and the car will run and drive.. i'm asking to get $4500 OBO.. i'm very open to offers, i need to sell the car soon so let me know what you think or if you have anymore questions on the car.. thanks

2. 09-27-2012 09:18 PM #2
      Yo richard your picture isnt working, post better pics and it might help. you post it on the Samba yet?

Vehicles
      95 VRT jetta
      09-28-2012 12:30 PM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by 20V_DUBBIN View Post
      Yo richard your picture isnt working, post better pics and it might help. you post it on the Samba yet?
      Oh didn't even notice that the pictures didn't work lol I'll fix that and I didn't awhile ago but I'm about to repost it in the samba... Know anyone that would want a bug? lol