Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Results 1 to 12 of 12

    Thread: FS: Podi Boost Gauge & BSH Boost Tap

    1. Member
      Join Date
      Sep 23rd, 2009
      Location
      Dallas, TX
      Posts
      3,683
      Vehicles
      2007 Audi A3 2.0T
      09-26-2012 12:01 PM #1
      SOLD
      Last edited by TBomb; 11-04-2012 at 07:04 PM.

    2. Member Burbank2broward's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 20th, 2010
      Location
      S Florida
      Posts
      727
      Vehicles
      2013 Audi A3 2.0T 6spd MT
      09-26-2012 03:35 PM #2
      any pics of the podi gauge?

    3. Member
      Join Date
      Sep 23rd, 2009
      Location
      Dallas, TX
      Posts
      3,683
      Vehicles
      2007 Audi A3 2.0T
      09-26-2012 09:32 PM #3
      Here are a couple of crappy iPhone pics. Everything is immaculate.

      Includes a close-up of the gauge itself, but I am selling everything in the top picture (only 1 gauge, and the install accessories).



      Last edited by TBomb; 10-06-2012 at 05:01 PM.

    4. Member
      Join Date
      Sep 23rd, 2009
      Location
      Dallas, TX
      Posts
      3,683
      Vehicles
      2007 Audi A3 2.0T
      10-03-2012 11:29 AM #4
      Make an offer

    5. 10-05-2012 10:31 PM #5
      It looks like this gauge with the pod is 129.99 from Podi brand new. Will you take 40 for the gauge alone? Not sure how this one is different enough to be asking 120 for the gauge alone

      Straight from their website.

      Audi B7 Podi Mechanical Boost Gauge Package
      Podi steering column gauge pod (US Patent No. D538,720)
      Podi mechanical gauge (-30mmHg/30psi)
      Multiple LEDs used for backlighting (8 for dial, 4 for needle)

      Your choice of red, white or VW blue backlighting

      Included accessories:
      Custom silicone t-fitting
      Podi Anti-Buzz Boost Gauge Tubing Kit
      90 degree brass fitting
      Wiring harness
      $129.00 USD

    6. Member
      Join Date
      Sep 23rd, 2009
      Location
      Dallas, TX
      Posts
      3,683
      Vehicles
      2007 Audi A3 2.0T
      10-06-2012 05:00 PM #6
      Quote Originally Posted by tehuberduber View Post
      It looks like this gauge with the pod is 129.99 from Podi brand new. Will you take 40 for the gauge alone? Not sure how this one is different enough to be asking 120 for the gauge alone

      Straight from their website.

      Audi B7 Podi Mechanical Boost Gauge Package
      Podi steering column gauge pod (US Patent No. D538,720)
      Podi mechanical gauge (-30mmHg/30psi)
      Multiple LEDs used for backlighting (8 for dial, 4 for needle)

      Your choice of red, white or VW blue backlighting

      Included accessories:
      Custom silicone t-fitting
      Podi Anti-Buzz Boost Gauge Tubing Kit
      90 degree brass fitting
      Wiring harness
      $129.00 USD
      Hey, sorry I wasn't clear. It's for the whole thing, not just the gauge. So everything you'd get from Podi for $129.00 + shipping. Mine is brand new as well, the gauge itself was only installed for a few days but all of the accessories have never been used. I'll do $110 shipped in the US, that's about $30 less than from Podi once you factor in shipping.

    7. Member
      Join Date
      Sep 23rd, 2009
      Location
      Dallas, TX
      Posts
      3,683
      Vehicles
      2007 Audi A3 2.0T
      10-17-2012 11:47 AM #7
      Bump. Boost tap sold.

    8. Member VWAddict's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 12th, 1999
      Location
      Orlando, FL
      Posts
      6,420
      Vehicles
      '08 Audi A3 (8P), '99 Golf MkIV, '89 Porsche 951S
      10-18-2012 11:34 AM #8
      Quote Originally Posted by tehuberduber View Post
      It looks like this gauge with the pod is 129.99 from Podi brand new. Will you take 40 for the gauge alone? Not sure how this one is different enough to be asking 120 for the gauge alone :(

      Straight from their website.

      Audi B7 Podi Mechanical Boost Gauge Package
      ...(snip)...
      $129.00 USD
      Methinks you need to do a better research job...

      Quote Originally Posted by TBomb View Post
      Selling a practically new Podi electronic stepper boost gauge ...(snip)...
      Go back and look at their site again.

      The stepper version is a motor-driven electronic gauge.

      The mechanical version is a cheap-n-simple waggly-needle.

      You're comparing apples to kumquats... Heck, for $120, I'd be tempted to buy it even if I had a 3.2!!! :laugh:
      Quote Originally Posted by MisterJJ View Post
      A "jump from a VW to an Audi"?!? I wouldn't call it a jump. It's more like shuffling along the sidewalk, tripping on a crack, bumping into a gorgeous blonde, walking away in a daze, and later finding out that she stole your wallet.

    9. 10-18-2012 05:39 PM #9
      You're right I didn't understand what's being sold

    10. Member VWAddict's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 12th, 1999
      Location
      Orlando, FL
      Posts
      6,420
      Vehicles
      '08 Audi A3 (8P), '99 Golf MkIV, '89 Porsche 951S
      10-19-2012 10:01 AM #10
      No worries... Mistake easily made!

      Seriously though... at this price I'm considering it!!!

      Free bump for an awesome stepper gauge!
      Quote Originally Posted by MisterJJ View Post
      A "jump from a VW to an Audi"?!? I wouldn't call it a jump. It's more like shuffling along the sidewalk, tripping on a crack, bumping into a gorgeous blonde, walking away in a daze, and later finding out that she stole your wallet.

    11. Member
      Join Date
      Sep 23rd, 2009
      Location
      Dallas, TX
      Posts
      3,683
      Vehicles
      2007 Audi A3 2.0T
      10-19-2012 03:59 PM #11
      Quote Originally Posted by VWAddict View Post
      No worries... Mistake easily made!

      Seriously though... at this price I'm considering it!!!

      Free bump for an awesome stepper gauge!
      Still have it. PM me an offer if you really want it

    12. Member
      Join Date
      Sep 23rd, 2009
      Location
      Dallas, TX
      Posts
      3,683
      Vehicles
      2007 Audi A3 2.0T
      10-26-2012 11:56 AM #12
      Price drop

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •