VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

F/S A SET OF 4 BBS 17" RX 4x100 WHEELS (FULLY REFINISHED) obo - $1500 (DOYLESTOWN)

2K views 20 replies 2 participants last post by  shaelroksitallday!! 
#1 · (Edited)
F/S or F/T A SET OF 4 BBS 17" RX 4x100 WHEELS (FULLY REFINISHED)- $1400 / OBO (DOYLESTOWN)

UP FOR SALE....OR TRADE..... I have a beautiful set of 4 17" BBS RXs (4x100) 7.5(width) with a nice set of TOYO PROXIES (205/40/17) still in great shape. Wheels were professionally refinished and straitened last Spring with the idea to use them for a project that i decided to "bail" on. I am the original owner and these were very difficult to acquire back in the day let alone find today in this shape and size. All center caps are intact and great shape. This listing also includes spacers and bolts for those that require more of a "stance". These will be missed but I want someone else to enjoy these rare "gems"....These are also balanced and ready to go!! $1400 obo. These are for pick-up only!! Please contact me with any and all questions @ 267.879.1012

This is a link to my Craigslist add which includes pics.... https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3208021690

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.