Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Official: Jet Set (Grind) Radio XBLA/PSN

Vehicles
      2007 VW Golf
      09-27-2012 01:29 AM #1
      Released for both consoles already. Tried so find it on the PSN store website but no luck so I only added XBL links. Discuss.

Link

ごめんね。。。ね
      "I've been pitying fools for 28 years" - Mr. T

Vehicles
      E46 M3, XJ Cherokee
      09-27-2012 01:50 PM #2
      Nice, this game came bundled with my original xbox back in the day and it was great.

3. Member
      09-27-2012 02:12 PM #3
      I downloaded the demo last week when it showed up on XBLA but haven't played it yet or plunked down my points for it. Absolutely loved it on the Dreamcast, as well as JSRF on the original Xbox.

4. Banned
      Vehicles
      e36 m3, 95 z28
      09-27-2012 02:27 PM #4
      How is the port?

I love the original

5. 09-27-2012 05:37 PM #5
      I wonder if they are incorporating downloadable tags like in the original. On DC you could download smallish jpegs (had to fit on the VMU) and import them into the game to make your own tags...

6. Member
      09-27-2012 07:32 PM #6
      Hey NaKoRuRu, did you have any issues with the game hanging or pausing for a split second here and there? I didn't buy the full game yet but while playing the demo the game seems to hang momentarily so the music pauses for a fraction of a second or the on screen action stops. Have you experienced anything like that?

Vehicles
      2007 VW Golf
      09-27-2012 11:49 PM #7
      Quote Originally Posted by quinntendopower1 View Post
      How is the port?

I love the original
      The port seems fine to me. Not all the graphics/textures have been updated though.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfsburgraz View Post
      Hey NaKoRuRu, did you have any issues with the game hanging or pausing for a split second here and there? I didn't buy the full game yet but while playing the demo the game seems to hang momentarily so the music pauses for a fraction of a second or the on screen action stops. Have you experienced anything like that?

I played the demo for about 1 hour the other day. I didn't experience any problems. Are you using an Xbox HDD or a thumb drive? Since I have a 4GB Xbox model I have to use my thumb drive for storage but I use fast thumbdrives. I would imagine slower thumbdrives would make the game hang/load slower. If you are using a thumb drive you might wanna upgrade? I'll try playing again this weekend and see if any issues pop up. (If you're using a HDD disregard)

Regarding importing jpegs... haven't found a way to do it. Didn't really spend to much time in the editor.
      Last edited by NaKoRuRu; 09-27-2012 at 11:51 PM.
      ごめんね。。。ね
      "I've been pitying fools for 28 years" - Mr. T

8. Member
      09-28-2012 09:10 AM #8
      Quote Originally Posted by NaKoRuRu View Post
      I didn't experience any problems. Are you using an Xbox HDD or a thumb drive?
      I've got it downloaded to the HDD but I've been suspecting for a while that I may have some issues with my box. I'll try transferring the file to my thumb drive to see if that alleviates the problem, and if not I'll delete it and download it again. Super pumped to play this game again but not if it hiccups and stutters all the time like I was experiencing.

Thanks for the response.