Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: FS: iPhone 4S 64GB WHITE GSM UNLOCKED w/AppleCare+ - $450 OBO

Vehicles
      2013 CSG Golf R 2dr
      09-27-2012 02:19 PM #1
      Title pretty much says it all.

I'm going to an iPhone 5 next month and want to sell my iPhone 4S by then.

I bought it in December or January of 2011 and purchased AppleCare+ with it. AppleCare+ has never been used once and will allow you two have two incidents of accidental damage (prior to 2 years from the date I bought it) and they will replace your phone for $49/per incident.

This is all I need to do to transfer the warranty/service plan: http://support.apple.com/kb/HE58

It's the white model, 64GB, unlocked by AT&T once I bought it (I had no commitment on my contract). This will work with any GSM carrier that supports the handset frequencies. I've been using it on StraightTalk (which uses AT&T's 3G network) and paying 48 dollars per month for unlimited talk, text, and data. I can set the phone up so you can use it out of the box with a straight talk sim card if you'd like (otherwise you have to configure data).

Message me for more details!
      Last edited by FenderR; 09-27-2012 at 02:21 PM.
      2013 CSG 2-door Golf R w/Roof & Nav: OEM Cherry LED Tails, Milltek Non-Res CBE, APR Stage 1, Smoked side markers, 35% Tint.

Vehicles
      2013 CSG Golf R 2dr
      10-04-2012 03:41 PM #2
      SOLD!
      2013 CSG 2-door Golf R w/Roof & Nav: OEM Cherry LED Tails, Milltek Non-Res CBE, APR Stage 1, Smoked side markers, 35% Tint.