Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: What is the best water/ meth kit for 2.0TFSI

1. 09-30-2012 02:24 AM #1
      Any advice?

2. 09-30-2012 04:16 AM #2
      My car is APR stage 3 400 hp. Can i just go for normal kit or i have to choose a spacific nozzle.p.s. just for cooling and cleaning purpose. Thx every one

3. Member
      Vehicles
      03 Wolfsburg Jetta
      10-02-2012 07:58 AM #3
      If you're just using it for cooling/cleaning, a smaller nozzle is usually recommended; especially if you're not changing your tune any. With that said, it's your choice on basic kit vs progressive. Progressive would be better due to increasing spray based on MAF/MAP/boost/etc, but if you're spraying a small amount, you'll be fine with a basic hobb's switch activated kit. Look around at the kits online, and check what size nozzle they recommend. If you're only looking for cooling and not changing your tune, I'd go one size smaller than they say, just for safety. Also, contact USRT, the guys there are always very helpful, and will steer you in the right direction. I'd buy from them, just based on their knowledge and how helpful they are

4. 10-16-2012 10:49 AM #4
      I do try to contact usrt but no reply

Vehicles
      04.5 PG GLI
      10-21-2012 10:10 AM #5
      Quote Originally Posted by Changnoi View Post
      I do try to contact usrt but no reply
      Sorry that you could not get a hold of us. We try to return everyone's calls and emails but sometimes we can't get every one. Feel free to send me an email at justin@usrallyteam.com I would be more then happy to help you
      Justin Im, Technical Sales
      US Rally Team
      www.facebook.com/usrallyteam
      AIM-jijust88
      Unitronic Chipped Authorized Dealer

6. 10-28-2012 01:41 PM #6
      Quote Originally Posted by Justin@USRT View Post
      Sorry that you could not get a hold of us. We try to return everyone's calls and emails but sometimes we can't get every one. Feel free to send me an email at justin@usrallyteam.com I would be more then happy to help you
      Hi justin
      I already talked to Scott and I have purchased water/meth kit from you. Thanks very much. You guys are amazing.