Here is my 2007 Volkswagen GLI that I purchased back in march with 62,000 miles. When I bought it, it had a stage 2 Tune and an exhaust with a sport suspension (springs and new struts). This is how the car currently is and it's current details. Good breaks and tires.
- 2007 Volkswagen GLI Campanella White
- 70,XXX miles, GLI with package 1
- 2.0T with 6-Speed Transmission
- Stage 2 Tune
- Magnaflow Full Exhaust
- It's bagged with Air Lift Slam XL series with the digital management autopilot v2
- RH-Wheels ZW4's, 18x8.5 in the front w/ 20mm spacers, 18x9.5 in the rear w/ 15mm spacers
- Will come with stock wheels also and all suspension from when I bought it as well as any other parts I have
- Tinted Windows
- Euro tail lights
- Clear Side markers
- Yellow Fogs
- Monster GLI rubber floor mat
- Painted black stripe on grill
- Painted black calipers
- Rolled fenders
PM me or Text 513-206-3762
I will put up more pictures too, also ask any questions you have (serous buyers)
I can also put the stock wheels and suspension back on it, if air and wheels arnt wanted.
Price: $16,000 with air and wheels, $13,000 without
Trades: No trades unless you have a 09 WRX
Last edited by Black20thannivGTI; 10-03-2012 at 04:36 PM.