Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Results 36 to 70 of 160

    Thread: Official Pulled Over Thread

    1. Member chadk's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 10th, 2011
      Location
      Western MD
      Posts
      1,647
      Vehicles
      MKV GTI
      10-01-2012 03:00 PM #36
      no front tag

    2. 10-01-2012 03:00 PM #37
      My buddy got hit with a 153mph in a 55 in Delaware. We were just cruising.

      Another one of my friends got hit with a ticket for jaywalking during a race, taking a **** in the ocean (seriously?), and almost got into a fight for slapping someone's girlfriend (black spandex) in the ass at Rose's.
      NEW YORK KNICKS

    3. Member Sean A's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 8th, 2011
      Location
      Red Lion, PA
      Posts
      941
      Vehicles
      87 Cabby, 01 Jetta 2.0
      10-01-2012 03:03 PM #38
      Quote Originally Posted by Dreizehn View Post
      My buddy got hit with a 153mph in a 55 in Delaware. We were just cruising.

      Another one of my friends got hit with a ticket for jaywalking during a race, taking a **** in the ocean (seriously?), and almost got into a fight for slapping someone's girlfriend (black spandex) in the ass at Rose's.
      LOL

    4. Member golfzex's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 28th, 2004
      Location
      Fallston, MD
      Posts
      5,906
      Vehicles
      B5 S4 / 09 Touareg
      10-01-2012 03:04 PM #39
      Quote Originally Posted by Almony View Post
      The white 1100 hp surpa got a $2800 ticket for the ridiculous burnout at super fresh.
      Good to hear
      "What?!? Whitney Houston is dead? Oh My God!!!......Hows Micheal Jackson taking it?!?" --- Rafi from "The League"

      Past: 88 16v GTI ** 02 TT 225Q ** 02 4d Golf ** 92 Jetta Coupe ** 98 Gti Vr6

    5. Member IdontOwnAVW's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 17th, 2004
      Location
      Wilmington DE
      Posts
      4,600
      Vehicles
      Trailblazer SS | C5 Fixed Roof Coupe
      10-01-2012 03:06 PM #40
      Quote Originally Posted by Almony View Post
      The white 1100 hp surpa got a $2800 ticket for the ridiculous burnout at super fresh.
      Was it the Napoleon Complex/roided up little dude?
      LOL MPG
      IG: @geeofff
      XBL:DevilYellowLS1

    6. 10-01-2012 03:07 PM #41
      Quote Originally Posted by Sean A View Post
      Almost got pulled over for forgetting to turn my headlights on. But the cool people on the streets reminded me. THANKS
      you're welcome.

    7. 10-01-2012 03:08 PM #42
      Quote Originally Posted by Dreizehn View Post
      My buddy got hit with a 153mph in a 55 in Delaware. We were just cruising.

      Another one of my friends got hit with a ticket for jaywalking during a race, taking a **** in the ocean (seriously?), and almost got into a fight for slapping someone's girlfriend (black spandex) in the ass at Rose's.
      you have some d bag friends
      R32R1 "whore-tex.com the volkswagen fappers enthusiast website"

    8. 10-01-2012 03:10 PM #43
      Quote Originally Posted by 97audia4 View Post
      you have some d bag friends
      #yolo
      NEW YORK KNICKS

    9. Member RobbS's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 13th, 2011
      Location
      Harrisburg, PA
      Posts
      2,319
      Vehicles
      Bagged 2006 VW Jetta GLI, 2000 VW Golf (Stage 3, K04)
      10-01-2012 03:11 PM #44
      A VIP Lexus was pulled over for rubbing, he was on air. The officer explained that the "camber was causing the wheels to rub on the fender". After explaining to him that camber doesn't work like that (three people, myself included), he still ticketed the gentleman.

    10. Member s.tran's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 3rd, 2011
      Location
      Langhorne, PA
      Posts
      528
      Vehicles
      2002 Gti 337
      10-01-2012 03:17 PM #45
      I believe that supra got a ticket of $2800 for the burnout because it was a danger to the surrounding people when everyone was so close. At least thats what i was told


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    11. Member
      Join Date
      Aug 22nd, 2010
      Location
      NOVA
      Posts
      320
      Vehicles
      '03 s2000, '95 M3 LS1 swap, '82 Jetta Diesel ('04 LS430, '95 cabrio, '02 ep3, '02 b5, '93 968)
      10-01-2012 03:39 PM #46
      Quote Originally Posted by RobbS View Post
      A VIP Lexus was pulled over for rubbing, he was on air. The officer explained that the "camber was causing the wheels to rub on the fender". After explaining to him that camber doesn't work like that (three people, myself included), he still ticketed the gentleman.
      Thats me! officer was a prick! im only at -7.5

    12. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 8th, 2009
      Location
      Toms River, Nj
      Posts
      64
      Vehicles
      98/Vw/ k2 golf
      10-01-2012 03:53 PM #47
      I got hit with the same to cops right after show. Pulled up behind someone else and when I was leavig they got another. Bull****

    13. 10-01-2012 03:55 PM #48
      If you guys would ditch the whole "riding low" thing and boosted your motors, you'd have a way easier time getting away from the cops.
      NEW YORK KNICKS

    14. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 6th, 2012
      Location
      Rocky Hill, CT
      Posts
      21
      Vehicles
      1996 Passat TDI 1999 BMW 540i 1991 3000GT VR-4
      10-01-2012 04:05 PM #49
      Quote Originally Posted by Dreizehn View Post
      If you guys would ditch the whole "riding low" thing and boosted your motors, you'd have a way easier time getting away from the cops.
      #hondaquotes

    15. 10-01-2012 04:07 PM #50
      Quote Originally Posted by mitsu91vr-4 View Post
      #hondaquotes
      #yoLOL
      NEW YORK KNICKS

    16. Member vdubbinn8611's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 14th, 2008
      Location
      Manch-vegas NH
      Posts
      1,215
      Vehicles
      2001 VW Jetta 1.8t
      10-01-2012 04:09 PM #51
      Quote Originally Posted by Dreizehn View Post
      If you guys would ditch the whole "riding low" thing and boosted your motors, you'd have a way easier time getting away from the cops.
      Hahaha I agree

    17. 10-01-2012 04:09 PM #52
      Quote Originally Posted by 97audia4 View Post
      you have some d bag friends
      Floss Filthy

      Quote Originally Posted by justrave View Post
      i wish calvin and jason would move so i could officially say that texas sucks.

    18. Member RobbS's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 13th, 2011
      Location
      Harrisburg, PA
      Posts
      2,319
      Vehicles
      Bagged 2006 VW Jetta GLI, 2000 VW Golf (Stage 3, K04)
      10-01-2012 04:09 PM #53
      Quote Originally Posted by selah777 View Post
      Thats me! officer was a prick! im only at -7.5
      I took a video of the entire thing, but have a feeling my 7D was still not recording sound from earlier in the weekend. I'll check tonight.

    19. Member skineepuppy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 10th, 2005
      Posts
      1,992
      Vehicles
      86 gti, 01 ttQ 225 "pandora"
      10-01-2012 04:45 PM #54
      no tickets for me this year , which is a first, but my freind in a purple miata raked in a few for burnouts, being to low ect ect .....
      and btw if anyone thinks that h20i is bad for burnouts and such you should go to crusing weekend that is crazy top fuel drag cars doing burnouts down the strip 8 sec drag cars driving down the road ect .... it really makes me mad knowing that oc embraces that sort of behavior cause its american muscle cars but wont ours especially cause h20i is twice as big as that show

    20. 10-01-2012 05:12 PM #55
      Saw a huge truck slide around doing a u-turn, on purpose of course. Almost nailed a pole. No cops around though. Must suck having a small penis.

      Also watched two bicycle cops pull over a white miata in the Taphouse lot. Kind of funny watching them strobe their flashlights to pull a car over. Don't know what they were looking for but it looked sketchy. Had the driver and passenger lift up their arms and looked like someone else had to reach in to open their glovebox? Everyone was heckling the cops who turned around and told us to leave. We all turned around and pretended to look at the BMW behind us. Hahaha

    21. Member IdontOwnAVW's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 17th, 2004
      Location
      Wilmington DE
      Posts
      4,600
      Vehicles
      Trailblazer SS | C5 Fixed Roof Coupe
      10-01-2012 05:14 PM #56
      Quote Originally Posted by skineepuppy View Post
      no tickets for me this year , which is a first, but my freind in a purple miata raked in a few for burnouts, being to low ect ect .....
      and btw if anyone thinks that h20i is bad for burnouts and such you should go to crusing weekend that is crazy top fuel drag cars doing burnouts down the strip 8 sec drag cars driving down the road ect .... it really makes me mad knowing that oc embraces that sort of behavior cause its american muscle cars but wont ours especially cause h20i is twice as big as that show
      Jeremy, there are just as many burnouts at this event as there are at Crusing weekend, they're all done by the kids who think they need to prove something. The guys with the 8sec cars you see in May, are just doing the occasional romping....which *GASP* is exactly what happens this weekend, they're just not doing it at every redlight.

      The type of crowd the show draws is really what determines the amount of police activity that you see.
      LOL MPG
      IG: @geeofff
      XBL:DevilYellowLS1

    22. Member skineepuppy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 10th, 2005
      Posts
      1,992
      Vehicles
      86 gti, 01 ttQ 225 "pandora"
      10-01-2012 05:43 PM #57
      Quote Originally Posted by IdontOwnAVW View Post
      Jeremy, there are just as many burnouts at this event as there are at Crusing weekend, they're all done by the kids who think they need to prove something. The guys with the 8sec cars you see in May, are just doing the occasional romping....which *GASP* is exactly what happens this weekend, they're just not doing it at every redlight.

      The type of crowd the show draws is really what determines the amount of police activity that you see.
      i was just saying that the same stuff happens at crusing weekend but i dont see anywhere nears as much police activity at that event and the town as a whole accepts crusing week allot more then this show. and now its not just kids at crusing week that do them if you want ill find videos of that to show you its all sorts of people at both h20i and crusing weekend that do them.

    23. Member Yak Meat's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 28th, 2011
      Location
      MA
      Posts
      3,944
      Vehicles
      04 R32, 00 A4 1.8T, 88 911 Targa
      10-01-2012 05:45 PM #58
      Did the chick in the white busted older A3 get pulled over? She was ripping up and down the strip constantly.

      Looked like she had purple wheels...
      Garage Sale
      Quote Originally Posted by emmettlodge View Post
      Nothing makes sense on this forum anymore. So I'm going to go masturbate.

    24. 10-01-2012 05:52 PM #59
      Quote Originally Posted by Coltron View Post
      Saw a huge truck slide around doing a u-turn, on purpose of course. Almost nailed a pole. No cops around though. Must suck having a small penis.

      Also watched two bicycle cops pull over a white miata in the Taphouse lot. Kind of funny watching them strobe their flashlights to pull a car over. Don't know what they were looking for but it looked sketchy. Had the driver and passenger lift up their arms and looked like someone else had to reach in to open their glovebox? Everyone was heckling the cops who turned around and told us to leave. We all turned around and pretended to look at the BMW behind us. Hahaha
      that was me in the miata driving. the kid who owns it let me take it for a ride. i got pulled over coming into the lot bc the wheels spun when i was trying to get that piece of **** drug up the drive way. lol. i had to get the owner to come open up the center console bc i had no idea how to open it. the cops were actually pretty cool about it and told me to come to court and tell the judge what really happened. basically they said they heard wheels peel and people cheer so they had to write the ticket. ill be down soon to fight it. thats the last time i drive anyone else's car at an event.

    25. Member Slampig's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 20th, 2008
      Location
      Rhode Island
      Posts
      8,058
      Vehicles
      24vT GTI
      10-01-2012 06:04 PM #60
      Anyone have any pictures or videos of the guy on the moped running from the cop at Roses?

    26. 10-01-2012 06:05 PM #61
      Sunday Night did a burnout in front of two cops lol ended up getting a $50 ticket for failure to provide registration on site

    27. 10-01-2012 06:06 PM #62
      My buddy in the white tdi passat got pulled over once for the back of his car being black from soot and it covered the tag and got let off with a warning.

      The second time he got pulled over for blowing some smoke and got a 140 dollar fine for negligent driving, and three exhaust tickets that made a total of 350 in fines. and a repair order for tires, tag lights, headlight aim, fuel system, wheels/lugs, suspension, stop lights, exhaust, hazard lights, and wheel alignment.

    28. Member sciblades's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 21st, 2008
      Location
      Geneva Florida
      Posts
      632
      Vehicles
      06 a3
      10-01-2012 07:03 PM #63
      written warning for using launch control.

    29. 10-01-2012 07:11 PM #64
      how do i fight a ticket by mail?? no hood and loud exhaust. in ny you can have a mechanic say he fixed it, is this possible in md.

    30. Member Dook N. Pants's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 19th, 2008
      Posts
      879
      Vehicles
      calypso vr
      10-01-2012 07:17 PM #65
      No seatbelt warning and searched for "Drugs and Guns" i got some pics of the two cops ones laughing while im taking it. gtfo pigs!
      RIP #2359

    31. Member Ryan Ferrari's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 17th, 2010
      Location
      ephrata
      Posts
      305
      Vehicles
      03 24v vrt gti
      10-01-2012 07:18 PM #66
      i got pulled over 2 blocks after taking my hood off and leaving my hotel, and a 70.00 fine

    32. Member MKVdubbin's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 24th, 2007
      Location
      Riverhead NY
      Posts
      1,911
      Vehicles
      2014 Jetta Sportwagen TDI, 1984 Rabbit Convertible, 71 ghia coupe
      10-01-2012 07:30 PM #67
      Drove around all weekend in my jetta and smoked about 1.5 million fat joints and never got hassled. As long as you cruise and don't be an idiot your fine. Not like your gonna get anywhere speeding sept the next light.
      Dubs Of Queens -EEM

    33. Member
      Join Date
      Jan 27th, 2010
      Location
      860
      Posts
      1,544
      Vehicles
      bodied s10, 2.0t girl car
      10-01-2012 07:35 PM #68
      One of the cops has a bagged jetta, he wasnt giving any tickets unless you deserved one, he was a real cool dude

    34. Banner Advertiser john@fifteen52's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 6th, 2000
      Location
      Location, location, location
      Posts
      3,385
      10-01-2012 07:47 PM #69
      Inspection order for window tint that is MD legal and got warning for one air freshener hanging from rear view mirror.

      He really didn't have to spend 15 minutes of his/my time for that crap. 240 drifted a U-turn and multiple people sped by during the stop.
      John Hazel - fifteen52
      john@fifteen52.us 213.373.1552
      Join us on Facebook
      52 Wheels/KW/Compomotive/Air Lift/Newing-Alpil/B&G/C2
      We are Hoonigans!

    35. Member Coderedpl's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 9th, 2006
      Location
      Valley Stream, NY
      Posts
      2,784
      Vehicles
      2012 VW Golf R 4dr Rising Blue
      10-01-2012 08:52 PM #70
      Got pulled over because some douchebag in a taxi van who was texting, talking on the phone and driving at the same time, got upset when my bro flashed his flashlight at his 'texting' phone. He saw a cop, he pulled into the bus lane, and called the cop over........****er does all that and i get pulled over? -_-

      no ticket though =D
      I drive a 2012 VW Golf R / United Motorsport

    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •