VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Idiots of H2o 2012

129K views 485 replies 209 participants last post by  zaklong 
#1 ·
Crashed white mark five on the highway going to the show, looks like he rear ended a BMW

I saw a few other people being dumb but did anyone else see the straw hat crew in a bagged blue Subaru on white works? They were actually pretty funny

#313 ·
#351 ·
This guy stayed at my condo Thursday night with the local slut from our house under the condition that he pays rent. He didn't pay rent and above mentioned slut spent the whole next day bragging that she didn't blow him and made him sleep on the floor next to her bed.

#343 ·
anyone see the 4 car pile up with the 300zx, mk5 gti, mazda 6, and civic coupe? gti bumper tapped the 300zx then got railed by the mazda followed by the civic. The gti was on the mazda's hood (slid underneath) then the civic plowed into the back on the mazda ...totaled. people following too close and not paying attention:banghead:

#350 ·
i must of drove by the DCI house atleast 75 times that week hahah i could only imagine what they said about myself and my harlequin. (if they even said anything at all or even cared) do i care if they said something bad? nope. i always love seeing their house, german flags and Volkswagen flags and some extremely nice cars. One of my favorites is the beetle that was parked across the street :thumbup:

#371 ·
One of my favorites is the beetle that was parked across the street :thumbup:
I don't know how you saw it with all the "beat ass mk4s" we apparently own.

we did have that ugly ass yellow golf parked in the lot all weekend... maybe that's what he meant.

to all the rapeslur victims... since I didn't say it before: sorry anyone said that stuff to you, or made you feel uncomfortable, but it wasn't one of us.

#352 ·
Idiots

Well here it is. I didn't get hit once and half the time I was holding the kids arms. Lucky for him there was a car in front or he would have been getting dragged down the road. At next to them thought they were tough and talking **** words were said told them how about I follow you and fight all four of you me being alone. So pulled into u turn lane behind then, while waiting at red light someone jumps out the back of the silver car and attempts to flail his arms at me. You didn't punch anyone bub you missed and then I held onto your hands because I had a seat belt on an sitting in my car Close to defenseless real tough. As soon as I could get out they had already done the u turn yelling on this median if anyone saw was just happen. I ripped after them got pulled over for speeding. Hahaha found it quite funny. So yes those kids were idiots.

#361 ·
Well here it is. I didn't get hit once and half the time I was holding the kids arms. Lucky for him there was a car in front or he would have been getting dragged down the road. At next to them thought they were tough and talking **** words were said told them how about I follow you and fight all four of you me being alone. So pulled into u turn lane behind then, while waiting at red light someone jumps out the back of the silver car and attempts to flail his arms at me. You didn't punch anyone bub you missed and then I held onto your hands because I had a seat belt on an sitting in my car Close to defenseless real tough. As soon as I could get out they had already done the u turn yelling on this median if anyone saw was just happen. I ripped after them got pulled over for speeding. Hahaha found it quite funny. So yes those kids were idiots.
I don't understand what you just wrote. Did they punch you for having terrible grammar?

#358 · (Edited)
9 times out of 10 if we yelled something at you it was because you were being a dick yourself. rev'ing your engines, flooring it, hitting your horns. you can see people posting that they drove by and NEVER got yelled at... there's a reason.

I personally know I yelled "SLOW DOWN! ITS A NEIGHBORHOOD!" to that asscrack in the red mk2 gti with a vr and some goldish wheels cause he was doing time trials runs past the place.

Like was said before, some people just like the attention and most of our actions are completely over blown into these stories and slander. We don't throw **** at cars or people, we don't punch random people in the face... we speak our minds, call you out for being a Dick and we'll say the same **** to your face that we will on the internet.

Get over yourselves and have some fun. Dont make it weird.

BTW: Niger is a country, not a racial slur.

#379 ·
i cruised by there numerous times and didn't hear a peep or see anything thrown. I got yelled at to do a burnout a billion times but it was mostly at 45th st, and that's to be expected in a bright red gto.

I was up and down the strip almost all day and never once got a ticket or had any altercations...some people are just doing it wrong.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.