VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Idiots of H2o 2012

129K views 485 replies 209 participants last post by  zaklong 
#1 ·
Crashed white mark five on the highway going to the show, looks like he rear ended a BMW

I saw a few other people being dumb but did anyone else see the straw hat crew in a bagged blue Subaru on white works? They were actually pretty funny

#52 ·
the idiot sh!t dicks that shove greasy ass chips all on my seats, cluster, and engine on my motorcycle. Thanks for making a mess this morning when i wanted to do was leave i hope you got a laugh out of and now are dead from a crash on the way home.

#58 ·
I heard that he was the one driving the red NSX on gold Volks this year..

#66 ·
Silver E46 driving around with some habee-bee jackass hood wanna-be screaming out the window to other cars "Ima kill you, you don't know me" with his pretend 'hand-gun' waving...

You were one redlight away from me, being the car behind you watching you yell at others, getting out and bashing your stupid ass face in just to shut you up lol but you turned :(

#81 ·
really that many accidents this year?.. If you are gonna come out to H2O to wreck you vw flexing your nuts, at least take a honda out while doing so guys..

I want to keep coming back for years to come (im sure a lot of you guys do too), lets keep things a little more under control next year :beer:

#156 ·
Sucks, dude. :thumbdown: you were on 11th street right? I remember seeing a couple BMWs from our condo on 12th.

#95 ·
To the kid in the MK4 GTI that pulled up to my friend's Bimmer at the stop light and asked, "Where are you staying?" and held up his impact gun in an attempt to scare my friend into thinking the **** would steal his wheels...Only to have someone show them a real piece. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

When keeping it real went wrong!

#97 ·
My personal favorite was the idiot in the Volvo wagon that pulled his e-brake coming up to a red light and went a little sideways, missing the entire driver side of my car by inches. Then he does a burnout when the light turns green and looses control, going across all four lanes a few times. Smoked the whole road up.He almost flipped it. The funny thing was there was a cop car hidden right behind the crowd of people lined up along coastal highway. Flew right out and got him. He tried to park like nothing happened.

#100 ·
Saw an idiot in a black WRX make a u-turn followed by a 360 in the rain on Friday night. Cop pulled him right over facing traffic.

Also saw about 15 cop cars respond to a call for a T-Rex (one of those 3-wheeler scooter things) flip over on 66th right in front of us. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

#102 · (Edited)
1) My brother's E46 (which wasn't there because he knows better) has Full Meisterschaft Exhaust and it definitely doesn't sound like crap. That is coming from a long time VR6 owner. All of this whining has to stop.

2) Yes most of the BMW drivers down there had poofy little haircuts like the Situation but there are still alot of good dudes that own BMW's who arent retarded show-offs. Just Genuine enthusiasts who grew out of VW's and wanted to step it up.

3) Most VW drivers nowadays(particularly the young kids) think its cool to dress like Justin Bieber and play with your airride until the light changes.

4) This is the planet Earth and everyone is a ****ing retard in one way or another. Nobody is perfect.

Nobody should have their car ****ed with. Whoever the kids were that rolled up to our hotel parking lot on 53rd in their underwear.(Consider yourself lucky) You walked away just in time because we were going to strip you little queers and send you on your way. You aren't DCI so leave that **** for the pros.

#108 ·
Standing on the corner of 56th Saturday night and saw a kid jump out of a silver E90 and start punching the driver through the window in the MK3 Golf behind them, the golf was an orange color, maybe flat orange? They were both in the left hand U turn lane, BMW took off before the driver could get out and go after them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.