Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Idiots of H2o 2012

10-03-2012 10:42 AM #251
      I didn't spend half of my ****ing life fighting nazi skinheads to have some baby say he heard my family yelling racist slurs at them.
      Scuba If I got in a cab and Esher was driving, I'd get right out. Then I'd ponder how drunk I was that I entered the rear of a 2dr rabbit and thought it was a cab.

2015 Mk1Madness Fun in the woods!

10-03-2012 10:43 AM #252
      Quote Originally Posted by e_tomorrow View Post
      We also took the lindberg baby.
      I'm actually kind of surprised it took them until tuesday to craft all of these stories.
      Shhhhhhh
      Scuba If I got in a cab and Esher was driving, I'd get right out. Then I'd ponder how drunk I was that I entered the rear of a 2dr rabbit and thought it was a cab.

2015 Mk1Madness Fun in the woods!

10-03-2012 10:54 AM #253
      Quote Originally Posted by Mk1Madness View Post
      Shhhhhhh
      i think there's only one guy (in OH) that would be old enough to have done that.

4. Member
      Vehicles
      97 GTi VR6, 2001 Jetta (wife's car)
      10-03-2012 11:02 AM #254
      Quote Originally Posted by Tonk View Post
      Oh I just remembered...the guys walking around at the show in short shorts and woman's shirts (there were like five of them). They had a Passat I believe, where they chopped the back off and turned it into a pickup truck. They were pissing and puking all over their car, intentionally trying to attract flies. They also picked up a dead raccoon from the side of the road, they were going to puke on it too but they decided it was too gross to bring over to their car.

What the F**k is wrong with people?
      these guys were parked right next to me. i had my son with me, he's almost two. the one guy gagged himself and barfed in front of my car. i had my breaker bar in hand...

what is wrong with people that they think stuff like that is cool?

5. 10-03-2012 11:02 AM #255
      many mysteries are contained there'in that beard.
      DCI - OHIO

6. 10-03-2012 11:03 AM #256
      i think there's only one guy (in OH) that would be old enough to have done that.
      Hey now, I resemble that.

I know its hard to hear over the fart can exhausts and pop off valves, you might have confused, Hey, you are not a girl, or where is your f**king hood, or I didn't know Walmart sold wheels, with the "N" word.

We don't do that, we just make fun of the idiots kids that drive by with stupid cars. We also give words of encouragement to people that get it right. And give thumbs up to those that do get it right.
      There are some good hybrids.... The ones that burn gasoline and rubber!
      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...v-build-thread

DCI until I die

10-03-2012 11:10 AM #257
      Quote Originally Posted by Mk1Madness View Post
      When we were trying to find out who shot at us and yelled at you on the balcony did we use the word N? Nope, did whe use it when the black guy at the house that said he was going to shoot us with a real gun and reached into his pockets? Nope

Sorry but if we were the type of people to use that word I'm sure in the fit of anger we were in after being hit with paintballs we would have used it.

Sorry but I stand 100% by the word nobody used the N word at all at our house except possibly NWA when it was playing on my iPad.

Nor did we say we'd rape someone (unless our gay club member said it to another guy)
      No problem man, yeah you're right I made this all up. I would make some thing up to offend a group of people I had no previous knowledge of. Seems like a lot of people are out to get you guys but trust me I am not one of them. I'm just stating the facts. This all happened the first night btw so maybe it was some drunk fool at your house that night

8. Banned
      Vehicles
      Apple iCar on widened steelies
      10-03-2012 11:14 AM #258
      Quote Originally Posted by akalito View Post
      look man I have no idea who DCI or Dubsquad is, never heard of them and never heard of any previous things they've done. All I know is that the word niger was being used towards my group and that's it. ask yourself this why would I make some crazy thing like that up??? Also why would somebody make up someone from the house saying they'll rape their wife if she came to the house? Idk what the history of your club is or what good things you guys do nor do I care, all I know is that the N word was used enough times for me to know it wasn't a mistake.

BTW I saw and heard you guys make fun of the cars that passed by, most of the time you were right and it was pretty funny. My post are not about people making fun of my car passing by the house (hell Idc if you do)

PS if you put using the N word in the same category as sticking up a middle finger we obviously know where you stand in this whole situation. Thank you and have a good day
      I'm not a DCI Member. Just a dude that knows a few dudes. My opinion doesn't matter in this situation. I do know that the word "RAPE" just like "the N word" has been butchered to ****. New things like "BRAPE (Bro Rape) " have come into the equation. Therefore the word is considered a joke to me until the Raping starts. If the raping actually occurs then you have yourself a situation.

If they yelled the rape thing at my girlfriend I would kindly YELL BACK AT THEM that she Likes being raped and continue driving. Certain things you need to take with a grain of salt.

Vehicles
      E46 M, E46 ZHP, 2500HD, '90 GTI, '59 Ragtop
      10-03-2012 11:18 AM #259
      Quote Originally Posted by WAHH PSH View Post
      There was one dude...it was an E46 that like yellow/grenish color....u know what im talking about

he was driving like a dick all day
      100000000 complements and zero complaints down there.

100000000 complaints and zero complements on vortex.

Yeah, that was my py e46 M, with an exhaust I made entirely out of used parts in my garage, that everyone else seemed to enjoy.
      pm for air freshener installs. master certified, high rates.

Vehicles
      MK4 R32, '14 Jeep
      10-03-2012 11:28 AM #260
      Quote Originally Posted by Hustlin View Post
      100000000 complements and zero complaints down there.

100000000 complaints and zero complements on vortex.

Yeah, that was my py e46 M, with an exhaust I made entirely out of used parts in my garage, that everyone else seemed to enjoy.
      I enjoyed the noises (shocking to say about an E46M hahaha)

With regard to DCI, I drove by the house multiple times in my emmkayfour and didn't have anything yelled at me at any point

11. 10-03-2012 11:29 AM #261
      Been around a long time and I have no issue with the Dub squad house.

They have called all sorts of things to my show placing car. They all make me laugh. My wife and I actually put our windows down going by there, so we can hear this years comments of why I am driving her car, or my favorite that I need a sex change or a new car.

I think they are harmless and funny. They never have said anything bad or negative about my wife. I would feed to pigs the man who does.

Now my Bro J is the opposite of me, They tell him to part out his corrado every year and every year he gets more pissed. I tried talking to him about it and he just hates that house and group. He is not so tough skinned when it comes to his hard work and corrado.

12. 10-03-2012 11:33 AM #262
      Quote Originally Posted by USOPHUNKE View Post
      Now my Bro J is the opposite of me, They tell him to part out his corrado every year and every year he gets more pissed. I tried talking to him about it and he just hates that house and group. He is not so tough skinned when it comes to his hard work and corrado.
      Whatever you do, don't let him take off his hood and go with stupid camber and stretch.

DCI until I die

Vehicles
      E46 M, E46 ZHP, 2500HD, '90 GTI, '59 Ragtop
      10-03-2012 11:35 AM #263
      Quote Originally Posted by aar0n. View Post
      I enjoyed the noises (shocking to say about an E46M hahaha)
      Thanks!

People kept smiling, and enjoying it, and letting me know, so I kept driving like a goof.

My apologies to anyone offended by these immature actions.
      pm for air freshener installs. master certified, high rates.

14. Member
      Vehicles
      Bagged CW GTI
      10-03-2012 11:36 AM #264
      I was staying on 5th street this year, right down the street from DCI. There were several times I drove by that some sort of mouthing off came from the house. Thats fine, im not gonna start a riot over some ignorant or childish comments. If thats your thing is to yell at people for whatever reason (bad taste, lack of money, played out wheels, trendy ideas) then go right ahead. But on the flip side of that, you accept the fact that you may get a "bad rep" because I speak for most people and especially all my friends when I say that, we go down to have fun and partake in the same hobby that brought us all to the same spot. I dont frequent vortex much, so I have not heard of these other accusations by other people claiming you guys are douchebags, nor will I agree based on that fact. I will just say that this year by driving by, and walking by, I didnt feel you guys were down in OC for the same reason...On a side not, I do agree that the ones who do ruin it are the speeders, drifters, shop lifters, rule breakers that cause unwanted attention by our fine correctional officers...... end rant

15. Banned
      Vehicles
      10-03-2012 11:43 AM #265
      This guy had very revealing tight shorts on

Vehicles
      1983 GTI; 1993 Trek
      10-03-2012 11:44 AM #266
      Is it too late for me to jump in on the DCI bashing bandwagon? I'm just itching for the chance to unleash mutha****in caps lock.
      //COOLWATERmotorsport
      |F0TZ3 HA5E| - The Project
      VWVolkshaus: Haus des Verrückten

17. 10-03-2012 11:46 AM #267
      We're all fairly aware what we do and have a great time doing it.... and it's all in good fun, especially for us. But no real hate comes from the house and people alleging it and getting facts wrong cause they were no way involved will get the appropriate response from us.
      DCI - OHIO

18. Banned
      Vehicles
      10-03-2012 11:51 AM #268
      An Ocean City Police Officer. Car#2209 Called my girlfriend a "Sperm Burping Gutter Whore" did anyone witness this? I would have had it on tape but the Mayor of Ocean City stole my Go-Pro while I was getting raped by the Notary Public.

10-03-2012 11:52 AM #269
      personally, i don't think that mcparty guy is right in the head.

Vehicles
      many matchboxes
      10-03-2012 11:55 AM #270
      Quote Originally Posted by bag_lady View Post
      He's pissing in his trunk. He did this for about 4-5 minutes, steady stream.

email this ******* and tell you what you think. What a ****ing tool bag

Mike Haas twinroccos@yahoo.com

Vehicles
      many matchboxes
      10-03-2012 11:58 AM #271
      DCI always has been one of my favorites to watch and enjoy the shenanigans that unfold. Great group of guys/gals. I remember a piss filled snow ball fight. Good times lol

22. 10-03-2012 12:00 PM #272
      Quote Originally Posted by goosler View Post
      personally, i don't think that mcparty guy is right in the head.
      Where is the Like button?

DCI until I die

10-03-2012 12:01 PM #273
      Quote Originally Posted by AbtCorrado View Post
      DCI always has been one of my favorites to watch and enjoy the shenanigans that unfold. Great group of guys/gals. I remember a piss filled snow ball fight. Good times lol
      that was good times. was that a KOP gtg?

Vehicles
      1980 rabbit/ B8 a4
      10-03-2012 12:02 PM #274
      Quote Originally Posted by USOPHUNKE View Post
      Been around a long time and I have no issue with the Dub squad house.

They have called all sorts of things to my show placing car. They all make me laugh. My wife and I actually put our windows down going by there, so we can hear this years comments of why I am driving her car, or my favorite that I need a sex change or a new car.

I think they are harmless and funny. They never have said anything bad or negative about my wife. I would feed to pigs the man who does.

please tell your friend it is all in good fun. we have club members that have corrado's and we tell them all the time the same thing.
      DCI
      contact Paul (need_a_vr6) for all your megasquirt needs
      PVW June 2010

Vehicles
      many matchboxes
      10-03-2012 12:08 PM #275
      that was good times. was that a KOP gtg?
      Yes sir. hahah I love it

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast