Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Idiots of H2o 2012

10-01-2012 03:01 PM #106
      Quote Originally Posted by WAHH PSH View Post
      See the dip**** with the Honda Del Sol that got arrested and his car got impounded??

That was awesome, that kid got pulled over 4 times before they just arrested him

His plate said EUROSLO also..
      I just saw it on the highway. Didn't see him do anything stupid in OC but it was a clean del sol

2. 10-01-2012 03:02 PM #107
      Saw that Del Sol, too. He was riding around with the hood off the entire weekend.
      NEW YORK KNICKS

3. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      1996 Passat TDI 1999 BMW 540i 1991 3000GT VR-4
      10-01-2012 03:14 PM #108
      Standing on the corner of 56th Saturday night and saw a kid jump out of a silver E90 and start punching the driver through the window in the MK3 Golf behind them, the golf was an orange color, maybe flat orange? They were both in the left hand U turn lane, BMW took off before the driver could get out and go after them.

Vehicles
      '01 VW , '12 S4
      10-01-2012 03:16 PM #109
      Quote Originally Posted by mitsu91vr-4 View Post
      Standing on the corner of 56th Saturday night and saw a kid jump out of a silver E90 and start punching the driver through the window in the MK3 Golf behind them, the golf was an orange color, maybe flat orange? They were both in the left hand U turn lane, BMW took off before the driver could get out and go after them.
      i'd like to know why... people don't just get out and starting punching people randomly

Vehicles
      1983 GTI; 1993 Trek
      10-01-2012 03:30 PM #110
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tan View Post
      i'd like to know why... people don't just get out and starting punching people randomly
      I guess we have never met. Btw, did anyone get a pic of me punching that kid in the orange MK3?
      //COOLWATERmotorsport
      |F0TZ3 HA5E| - The Project
      VWVolkshaus: Haus des Verrückten

Vehicles
      8v
      10-01-2012 04:17 PM #111
      Scirocco piss guy photo made me cry for about 5 minutes. He is somewhat close to me, brings his dog everywhere and plays Pink Floyd with the car doors open.
      VWfiends

Vehicles
      mk2 smoker swapped and dropped Eurovan
      10-01-2012 04:38 PM #112
      Quote Originally Posted by bag_lady View Post
      He's pissing in his trunk. He did this for about 4-5 minutes, steady stream.

Yes we parked behind him for a while wife was in the van said he fell into like 3 times guess old guys are asses too seen him at other shows think hes a little
      Custom Paint Werks... pm me for paint and body work15 years experience.

8. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      B5 S4 Stage 2+
      10-01-2012 05:08 PM #113
      Quote Originally Posted by Dreizehn View Post
      Saw that Del Sol, too. He was riding around with the hood off the entire weekend.

Vehicles
      94 MK3, 81 Caddy
      10-01-2012 05:55 PM #114
      Huh... I thought it was illegal to drive a Del Sol unless you were a woman?
      I used to rollerblade.
      http://oldskoolvw.com/ do it.

10. Senior Member Chris16vRocco's Avatar
      Vehicles
      Swedish Meatbrick
      10-01-2012 06:09 PM #115

Quote Originally Posted by VC Josh View Post
      Damn i hope that was HIS trunk!!
      It is his trunk.

Quote Originally Posted by zrace07 View Post
      Scirocco piss guy photo made me cry for about 5 minutes. He is somewhat close to me, brings his dog everywhere and plays Pink Floyd with the car doors open.
      Quote Originally Posted by taymk2 View Post
      That's the guy who comes to vagfair every yr a revs his motor all day long
      Vagfair and most of the other shows in PA/MD. I usually describe it like this. He went to a Pink Floyd show in 1973 and did a LOT of acid. He's never come back from that show. He's still there. He's usually pretty harmless and comical in small doses, but he also has no sense of when he's being entertaining and when he's being rude.

Quote Originally Posted by barspinsteve View Post
      This guy gave my buddy a beer in a kids sippy cup "to keep it under the radar"

Quote Originally Posted by dubbn2109 View Post
      I saw this guy earlier this year or last year I can't remember exactly at Bug Out. He was absolutley plowed, drinking some lancaster brewing company strong strong sh**. He as well gave me a beer, and we followed him a ways down the road when we left.. NO GOOD!
      Quote Originally Posted by briggs rabbit View Post
      Yes we parked behind him for a while wife was in the van said he fell into like 3 times guess old guys are asses too seen him at other shows think hes a little
      He was at a gtg at a fellow Scirocco owner's place a couple of months ago. The host's gf is a professional cellist, and was playing a few songs for everyone. This dude kept picking up the host's guitar and playing around with it, and generally rocking out. At one point he pulls a harmonica out of his pocket and starts adding his own out of tune accompaniment. People were shushing him and he'd stop, but start again in a minute or two. I could just see him twitching, looking for something to do, like he has the most annoying case of ADHD ever.
      Deal with it.
      80 Scirocco|87 Scirocco 16v|74 Land Cruiser|84 230CE|91 164L|86 740GLE td
      =====>last.fm<=====|MusicGourmets.com

Vehicles
      2002 Gti 337
      10-01-2012 06:13 PM #116
      Quote Originally Posted by eddiebeDubbin View Post
      We saw some idiot and his gf in a red mk6 getting arrested at dunkin donuts on like 100th? st for stealing a girls purse
      I was wondering what happend, i got DD when all that was happening lol i was in the 337 if you saw me. pretty messed up all the theft and stupid bs that went down this weekend

12. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      '03 jetta
      10-01-2012 06:22 PM #117
      See the dip**** with the Honda Del Sol that got arrested and his car got impounded??

That was awesome, that kid got pulled over 4 times before they just arrested him

He lives in my town, the EuroSlo thing is not meant in a bad way, he comes to all vw shows, and instead of it being Del Slo, he made it Euroslo, because he wishes it was a euro car, kid is super nice. His car burns oil, cop pulled him over for doing a burn out (cop saw the smoke) He refused to sign the ticket, because he didnt do a burn out, and thats why he was arrested

13. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      chevy trailblazer
      10-01-2012 06:23 PM #118
      h2oi 2 476

Vehicles
      01 330Ci
      10-01-2012 07:09 PM #119
      I drive an E46 (silver 330ci coupe), and I would agree that most of the E46 M3 drivers are **** stains. I don't think I broke the speed limit or went over 3500 RPM all weekend. I enjoyed just cruising around.

It was little bit too crazy at some points, though. I stayed at 48th and from the hotel room could see 3-5 people getting pulled over at a time on occasion.

Vehicles
      2008 .:R32 UG
      10-01-2012 07:16 PM #120
      Quote Originally Posted by 71camaro View Post
      That's just DCI's MO, I don't think it was personal.
      Biggest douche bags in the scene.. being a douche doesn't make you cool

Vehicles
      ABF MK2 Golf /08 A3 S-Line/07 FJ Cruiser
      10-01-2012 07:27 PM #121
      Quote Originally Posted by 71camaro View Post
      That's just DCI's MO, I don't think it was personal.
      I didn't know we had an MO?

Quote Originally Posted by Commocozy1 View Post
      Biggest douche bags in the scene.. being a douche doesn't make you cool
      Maybe you should start a thread about how we are the biggest douche bags. That will show us.
      DCI-EAST

17. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      2001 A6 2.7T, 2004 S4
      10-01-2012 07:27 PM #122
      Quote Originally Posted by jerzygurl View Post
      He lives in my town, the EuroSlo thing is not meant in a bad way, he comes to all vw shows, and instead of it being Del Slo, he made it Euroslo, because he wishes it was a euro car, kid is super nice. His car burns oil, cop pulled him over for doing a burn out (cop saw the smoke) He refused to sign the ticket, because he didnt do a burn out, and thats why he was arrested
      I saw him do a burnout though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Vehicles
      '03 Silverstone gti, 03 WW Evo8
      10-01-2012 07:32 PM #123
      Quote Originally Posted by Mall_Crawler1 View Post
      This guy was not an idiot. Friends who are friends with him said that a BMW pulled out in front of him, T-boned the BMW basically because the bmw was a ****ing retard
      CUNUCK

Fb <3

Vehicles
      8v
      10-01-2012 07:36 PM #124
      Quote Originally Posted by Chris16vRocco View Post
      Vagfair and most of the other shows in PA/MD. I usually describe it like this. He went to a Pink Floyd show in 1973 and did a LOT of acid. He's never come back from that show. He's still there.
      Haaaaaahahahahha
      VWfiends

20. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      04' MINI Cooper S
      10-01-2012 07:41 PM #125

That was a heck of a scene when the tow truck driver was hooking up the car, and a couple hundred people were surrounding the scene with two cops on horse back keeping everyone at bay.

There was one dude...it was an E46 that like yellow/grenish color....u know what im talking about

he was driving like a dick all day
      I'm not sure what he has under the hood, but he certainly needs to learn how to shift before he blows up his engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuncle20 View Post
      I heard that he was the one driving the red NSX on gold Volks this year..
      I don't know if he brought his car, but I can confirm he was there. Some of my friends know him, and we ran into him at their hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by djwhiplash2001 View Post
      How bout the M3 that went to drift the U-turn at 45th, lost it, and spun?
      There is video of this to be released once my friend puts together all the footage.

Quote Originally Posted by eddiebeDubbin View Post
      We saw some idiot and his gf in a red mk6 getting arrested at dunkin donuts on like 100th? st for stealing a girls purse
      I was there at the same time. Dude apparently took her Louis V bag.

How about the kid on the motorized three wheel rental that "got air" in traffic on two different occasions, only to be pulled over the second time...craziest thing I saw all weekend.

21. Member
      Vehicles
      Econobox
      10-01-2012 07:44 PM #126
      Another E46 M3 owner here, feeling the need to be an e-thug on you VW kids Joking of course, but in all honesty, sure the BMW stereotype does exist for a reason but some of the nicest people I've met own BMWs. I think what's behind the BMW owners being jackasses in the last few years is the fact that they're going down in value and becoming more and more affordable and so you've got people who haven't really matured yet who can afford to get a (relatively) fast car and be dumb with it.

I enjoyed just cruising up and down Coastal Highway with my friends, doing the speed limit and letting everyone else be dumb and get pulled over.

And not to go off topic but here's a video of the custom exhaust I used to have. Stock exhaust but the muffler was removed and they put a custom resonator in place of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw2lw...hZiNvu_8cDrMOw
      Last edited by Tonk; 10-01-2012 at 07:47 PM.

22. Junior Member Mall_Crawler1's Avatar
      10-01-2012 07:47 PM #127
      Quote Originally Posted by vwblondiee00 View Post
      This guy was not an idiot. Friends who are friends with him said that a BMW pulled out in front of him, T-boned the BMW basically because the bmw was a ****ing retard
      I didn't see the accident happen but I did see the BMW and it didn't get look like it was tboned because the rear bumper was all messed up and the side was fine

23. Member
      Vehicles
      Econobox
      10-01-2012 08:06 PM #128
      Oh I just remembered...the guys walking around at the show in short shorts and woman's shirts (there were like five of them). They had a Passat I believe, where they chopped the back off and turned it into a pickup truck. They were pissing and puking all over their car, intentionally trying to attract flies. They also picked up a dead raccoon from the side of the road, they were going to puke on it too but they decided it was too gross to bring over to their car.

What the F**k is wrong with people?

Vehicles
      2001 TTQ225 / 2002 BMW 330ci / 2000 XJ
      10-01-2012 08:16 PM #129
      Well, I'm starting to rethink bringing my 330ci down next year...after seeing the photo of the keyed E36. And, I'm glad I brought my Jetta...haha.

Seriously, though. I was drooling over the phoenix yellow M3 and didn't see the guy driving like a retard.

I noticed a LOT more BMWs this year than ever before, which got me thinking..."hmm...maybe next year." But, yeah...hellllllll no.

25. 10-01-2012 08:17 PM #130
      Quote Originally Posted by vwblondiee00 View Post
      You replied to your own thread and go along with the r32 that hit me. How would it be a T-bone when I got hit in the rear doing 30 mph. The r32 came flying on that highway doing 70+ and Had intentions of passing me on the shoulder but I tried to get out of his way cause I seen in my rear view at like 100ft away that he was still didn't slow down and the white Gti next to me doing the same speed as me seen him coming also so he through his car in the grass almost on the left lane and I tried to throw my M5 on the shoulder but he panicked and didn't know what to do and slammed me in the rear at 70+mph. That's why the R32's engine was sitting in his lap from the accident. Both air bags in the r32 deployed. If you don't know what happened & overheard this, and that, don't post and take your **** talking somewhere else

Will post pictures of the accident.

26. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      04' MINI Cooper S
      10-01-2012 08:21 PM #131
      Quote Originally Posted by EDURTYSEX View Post
      You replied to your own thread and go along with the r32 that hit me. How would it be a T-bone when I got hit in the rear doing 30 mph. The r32 came flying on that highway doing 70+ and Had intentions of passing me on the shoulder but I tried to get out of his way cause I seen in my rear view at like 100ft away that he was still didn't slow down and the white Gti next to me doing the same speed as me seen him coming also so he through his car in the grass almost on the left lane and I tried to throw my M5 on the shoulder but he panicked and didn't know what to do and slammed me in the rear at 70+mph. That's why the R32's engine was sitting in his lap from the accident. Both air bags in the r32 deployed. If you don't know what happened & overheard this, and that, don't post and take your **** talking somewhere else

Seems legit. Anyone commenting that someone t-boned someone else on purpose due to poor driving, is asinine in itself. If you don't like how someone is driving get away from them, plain and simple.

Hope injuries and car repairs are quick and painless.

Vehicles
      1983 GTI; 1993 Trek
      10-01-2012 08:24 PM #132
      Quote Originally Posted by EDURTYSEX View Post

That explains a lot, considering that the car's front end was mangled to crap. No way he was doing anything close to the speed limit to have slammed on his brakes and hit another car with that much force.
      //COOLWATERmotorsport
      |F0TZ3 HA5E| - The Project
      VWVolkshaus: Haus des Verrückten

28. 10-01-2012 08:35 PM #133

That is my mk6 gti lol, that dude was hammered and ended up passing out in his driver seat.

29. 10-01-2012 08:36 PM #134
      Quote Originally Posted by Bavarias_Finest View Post
      Seems legit. Anyone commenting that someone t-boned someone else on purpose due to poor driving, is asinine in itself. If you don't like how someone is driving get away from them, plain and simple.

Hope injuries and car repairs are quick and painless.
      Everyone walked from the accident fine. I went to the local Home Depot and bought a sawzall and cut both sides of the mufflers out cause they were both pinched from the accident. But thank fully it was drivable back to the shop in nj. Dropped it off as soon as I came. Thanks

30. 10-01-2012 08:42 PM #135
      Quote Originally Posted by nemo1ner View Post
      That explains a lot, considering that the car's front end was mangled to crap. No way he was doing anything close to the speed limit to have slammed on his brakes and hit another car with that much force.
      He wasn't. He told the cop right in front of me "they were racing!" And then after he told the cop again "they were doing 30mph on a 55mph speed limit" the cop asked the driver of the r32 " how can driving 30mph be called racing??" Then he realized his lying to the cops didn't get him nowhere. His car was demolished. I was just glad the 2 girls were okay from the accident. They were sitting in the back of the r32

Vehicles
      '04 Audi S4, '07 Jetta Wolfie, '87 Scirocco (sold :()
      10-01-2012 08:57 PM #136
      Quote Originally Posted by remmyGLI View Post

Maybe you should start a thread about how we are the biggest douche bags. That will show us.
      Yelling racial slurs at people is really awesome dude. You guys should be super proud of yourselves. Thank god you're all the way down at the bottom of the strip so the rest of us don't need to deal with your ignorance.
      Premium Euros - Reading, PA
      '04 B6 S4 - The Flying Tomato
      CBTuning

Vehicles
      1970 Karmann Ghia, Mk2 Diesel Beast
      10-01-2012 09:08 PM #137
      Quote Originally Posted by remmyGLI View Post
      You guys are dicks, that's your thing right?
      Pelican club VIP

Vehicles
      89 jetta vrt 90 corrado 1.8t
      10-01-2012 09:21 PM #138
      Quote Originally Posted by phill0046 View Post
      i'm surprised i haven't been drafted

Vehicles
      2003 GTI 1.8T
      10-01-2012 09:23 PM #139
      Quote Originally Posted by Coxy31 View Post
      My personal favorite was the idiot in the Volvo wagon that pulled his e-brake coming up to a red light and went a little sideways, missing the entire driver side of my car by inches. Then he does a burnout when the light turns green and looses control, going across all four lanes a few times. Smoked the whole road up.He almost flipped it. The funny thing was there was a cop car hidden right behind the crowd of people lined up along coastal highway. Flew right out and got him. He tried to park like nothing happened.
      i saw that happen. kinda threw me off when i heard a mean sounding v8 coming from that ****ty volvo..

Vehicles
      ABF MK2 Golf /08 A3 S-Line/07 FJ Cruiser
      10-01-2012 09:36 PM #140
      Quote Originally Posted by The Councilman View Post
      Yelling racial slurs at people is really awesome dude. You guys should be super proud of yourselves. Thank god you're all the way down at the bottom of the strip so the rest of us don't need to deal with your ignorance.
      I was down there the entire weekend, never heard a racial slur yelled. That would be pretty ballsy for someone to do at our place, as our membership is quite ethnically diverse.

We are quite proud of ourselves. We put together a meet every November that hundreds of people show up to that bring thousands of dollars worth of toys for the Marines Toys for Tots drive.

What's your club do?

Quote Originally Posted by phill0046 View Post
      Our "Thing?"
      DCI-EAST

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast