Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Idiots of H2o 2012

Vehicles
      TDI, Watercooled-aircooled Westfalia
      10-02-2012 09:52 PM #201
      Your East Coast douchebags might actually be worse than our West Coast douchebags.
      DCI FOR LIFE
      vansquad - poppin your top, bitch!

dmiw.

Vehicles
      MK4 GTI VR6(rip)/ Gen2 Camaro Z28/ MK2 Jetta(rip)/S2 Scirocco 16v/S2 Scirocco/D2 S8/ '95 GMC
      10-02-2012 10:00 PM #202
      Quote Originally Posted by regrind View Post

its never personal... I probably make fun of my friends more than complete strangers.

shouting racist slurs at people is not "DCI's MO" thought... I'm not sure if that was what you were insinuating.
      I meant more along the lines of yelling at or mocking people as they pass. I don't think you guys would go racist, mainly because I've heard way more imaginative and funny **** come from that house.

Vehicles
      8v
      10-02-2012 10:29 PM #203
      Am I the only one on this website that doesn't know who/what "DCI" is? Who cares. Y'all will sit there and e-battle, then when it comes to seeing s/he at a show no one ever says anything anyway. Typical.
      VWfiends

Vehicles
      mk3 glx, mk3 trek, mk2 coupe, mk4 golf, mk4 gti, mk2 coupe
      10-02-2012 10:35 PM #204
      Every time I walked from my condo on 4th st to pizza mambo I got harassed by people at the dubsquad house. At one point walking back with some friends from pickles a bunch of people at the dubsquad house started yelling at my friend's fiancé to see her tits and how they would rape her if she came over. And once while driving past the house someone threw a slice of pizza and beer can at my car, luckily missing with both items. You guys may do great things for each other and your communities, but I definitely only met the *******s that associate themselves with you.

On topic, some douchebag setting the hotel on 37th street on fire Wednesday around noon deserves the "idiot of h2o" award. Anyone who went out Friday night to a bar is an idiot. The dude with the white civic at the show Saturday beating his rear arch with a tire iron is an idiot. That's all I can think of, I definitely most of my time at the condo with four locos duct taped to my hands.
      Where is Lehighton, PA?
      Follow/add me @baskutkayz

Vehicles
      8v
      10-02-2012 10:38 PM #205
      Quote Originally Posted by thecrackajack View Post
      Every time I walked from my condo on 4th st to pizza mambo I got harassed by people at the dubsquad house. At one point walking back with some friends from pickles a bunch of people at the dubsquad house started yelling at my friend's fiancé to see her tits and how they would rape her if she came over. And once while driving past the house someone threw a slice of pizza and beer can at my car, luckily missing with both items. You guys may do great things for each other and your communities, but I definitely only met the *******s that associate themselves with you.
      I'm glad someone said it. These dick heads have been pricks at least since my first H2O in '08. I don't know who they think they are, but every time I drove past, all I see are some beat ass MKIV's and BMW's. Must be cool kids.

VWfiends

Vehicles
      06 MKV GLI & 07 Fahrenheit
      10-02-2012 10:55 PM #206
      Fuken disrespectful kids. Soo fuken immature to talk like that about someone gf/fiancé/wife. Get a life.

I dont understand what you get from being such an idiot other than showing what pos parents u had who raised ur dumb a$$.
      I have Vag-Com NYC
      Instagram Arismkv

Vehicles
      95 Flatshred VRGTI 88 Marine Blue Coupe 87 4Runner
      10-02-2012 10:57 PM #207
      Quote Originally Posted by zrace07 View Post
      Am I the only one on this website that doesn't know who/what "DCI" is? Who cares. Y'all will sit there and e-battle, then when it comes to seeing s/he at a show no one ever says anything anyway. Typical.
      You were 4y/o when DCI formed. If you don't know then you better ask somebody.
      planetcaravan

8. 10-02-2012 11:03 PM #208
      Anybody using the term "kids" in regards to DCI shows they absolutely have no idea what they're talking about.

Oh, and the next time anybody yells "if you come over here we're going to rape you" at some girl your with, call the cops.
      Last edited by Highme McBallbag; 10-02-2012 at 11:06 PM.

Vehicles
      10-02-2012 11:04 PM #209
      All I know about DCI is that they raise a lot of money to T4T and such, and that every year at h2o I hear about them causing unnecessary problems for people.
      Where is Lehighton, PA?

Vehicles
      2015 Golf R, 2015 Audi S3, 2013 Golf R (2.5T swap)
      10-02-2012 11:08 PM #210
      Quote Originally Posted by einvolk View Post
      Couldn't be, Creepy Scirocco guy doesn't have any friends.
      Or a penis
      2015 Golf R, 2015 Audi S3, 2013 Golf R (2.5T swap, 600AWHP) SOLD! 2008 R32

Vortex Thread | GolfMk5 Thread | Old Video | Old Video Compilation | I UM | I Performance Leds

Vehicles
      04 Audi S4 Avant 6MT
      10-02-2012 11:09 PM #211
      Quote Originally Posted by thecrackajack View Post
      All I know about DCI is that they raise a lot of money to T4T and such, and that every year at h2o I hear about them causing unnecessary problems for people.
      DCI is basically all the immature douchebaggery spread across the entire VW scene and distilled into one block of OCMD ... you guys aren't funny and it got old, fast ... just about as fast as MK4 kiddies with rusted hoods and roof racks.

I'll never understand the hypocrisy that is DCI yelling at the other "dubbers" for being idiots. That whole house is like a college frat of 40 year old douchebags and their sons. Cool, glad you think you're too cool for everyone else. GTFO.

12. 10-02-2012 11:09 PM #212
      More like "you hear people who's feelings got hurt making up things because those mean old drunks told them to part out their Corrado".

\/\/ Do you have a non-flickr link? My yahoo account died.
      Last edited by Highme McBallbag; 10-02-2012 at 11:14 PM.

Vehicles
      10-02-2012 11:10 PM #213
      Hopefully this guy didn't get hit by a car. I think he had alcohol poisoning.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33659953@N04/8049252582/
      planetcaravan

14. Member
      Vehicles
      '08 touareg, '97 jb de x2, '86 vr6 Rocco, '84 8v Rocco, '95 Vr cabby, 88 cabriolet 1.8t "both hers"
      10-02-2012 11:19 PM #214
      Quote Originally Posted by zrace07 View Post
      They seem like an alright bunch of guys mostly mk1's I see parked at the house I have attended the t4t the past 3 years and enjoy it very much I think they even have their hands in mk1 madness buttt... They did yell does daddy know you have his car at my touareg that hurt my feelings I needed something for the winter
      Plus my dad hates vw's
      Last edited by CasuallyWreckless; 10-02-2012 at 11:22 PM.

Vehicles
      1983 GTI; 1993 Trek
      10-02-2012 11:44 PM #215
      The majority of the complaints are coming from people that passed the DCI house. I assume that they kept their shenanigans at the house. At least they weren't purse snatching, drunk driving, drifting, and stealing like the rest of you all.
      //COOLWATERmotorsport
      |F0TZ3 HA5E| - The Project
      VWVolkshaus: Haus des Verrückten

10-03-2012 12:05 AM #216
      Quote Originally Posted by euro mafia affiliate View Post
      People blame them for everything but you need to know that everyone flocks to that house to party. Chances are it was some drunk ******* that was there to party. They are good dudes.
      sadly thats probably true and they're probably are good dudes but my first impression of them was ruined. both nights some stuff went down and this is because I stayed basically across there house. Me and my group of friends reframed from saying or doing anything because we were definitely out numbered and probably end up in jail at the end of it all

Vehicles
      '90 Audi 90 coupe quattro (f/s), '85 wolfsburg cabriolet, RIP '04 t-red .:R32 :(
      10-03-2012 12:20 AM #217
      Quote Originally Posted by Commocozy1 View Post
      Biggest douche bags in the scene.. being a douche doesn't make you cool
      I've known a few of the DCI guys for quite some time. And I make it a point to stop by their house every year because they are a fun group of people to hang out with. People need to understand sarcasm and stop being butt hurt over some one telling them to part out their car, or asking some guy in a cabby if his girl knew he took her car (one of my faves). At least the DCI crew wasn't out stealing **** or getting arrested.

Sent by my phaser, set to stun.
      instagram @chupe
      Fckh8

18. Member
      Vehicles
      E46 M3
      10-03-2012 12:24 AM #218
      Quote Originally Posted by Louie Bricants View Post
      Hopefully this guy didn't get hit by a car. I think he had alcohol poisoning.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33659953@N04/8049252582/
      Private video.

Vehicles
      '04 Audi S4, '07 Jetta Wolfie, '87 Scirocco (sold :()
      10-03-2012 12:29 AM #219
      Doesn't make what they do right, or give them the right to rub the T4T thing in everybody's face almost all the time. I remember the fight they started with CEPA over their own T4T event, because of a cancellation which scheduled them both the same weekend. It's after that I lost a good deal of respect for them. It's not about making your GTG the biggest, nor do you own the idea.

And yes, every year something is said about DCI. They deserve their spot in the idiots of H2O thread
      Premium Euros - Reading, PA
      '04 B6 S4 - The Flying Tomato
      CBTuning

10-03-2012 12:43 AM #220
      Quote Originally Posted by regrind View Post
      I don't know who you are, but I took a poll of about 15 people that were at our house all week (and a few that were up all night most nights, out front and sober), and not one person remembers hearing any slurs shouted at anyone. I don't know why anyone would think we would do that... we typically just mock people for the ridiculous choices they make, not things they have no control over.

If we told you your purple wheels looked stupid, you should put your hood back on or spend money on an exhaust that wasn't a crimp-bent special from your local Midas, then I could see you being offended. I'm pretty sure we did all those things. If you'd like to post a picture of your car now, I could probably give you examples of things I would personally yell at you.

They didn't make fun of my car and trust me I know the difference between "niga" and "niger" what was being said was "niger". I stayed across from the house and the racial slurs were said as soon as we arrived friday night and on saturday night a laser was being pointed at us. We reframed from doing anything/saying just for the fact like I said we were out numbered and nothing but jail will come from it.

But here's a pic of my car and tell me what I need besides more low and black coupler for my fmic. (dont mind the middle finger btw )

Vehicles
      10-03-2012 12:45 AM #221
      Quote Originally Posted by Cassetrop View Post
      Private video.
      Changed it. Thanks
      planetcaravan

Vehicles
      10-03-2012 12:50 AM #222
      Quote Originally Posted by akalito View Post
      They didn't make fun of my car and trust me I know the difference between "niga" and "niger" what was being said was "niger". I stayed across from the house and the racial slurs were said as soon as we arrived friday night and on saturday night a laser was being pointed at us. We reframed from doing anything/saying just for the fact like I said we were out numbered and nothing but jail will come from it.

But here's a pic of my car and tell me what I need besides more low and black coupler for my fmic. (dont mind the middle finger btw )
      I probably would've made fun of you too. Giving the finger in public is just as bad as the "N" word. I guess you know where not to stay next year.

That picture shows what kind of mentality you have and they pretty much set you straight from the sound of it. Some KIDS need to be taught a lesson.
      planetcaravan

10-03-2012 12:52 AM #223
      I probably would've made fun of you too. Giving the finger in public is just as bad as the "N" word. I guess you know where not to stay next year.
      it was just at my friend for the photo but I sure do know where not to stay
      Last edited by akalito; 10-03-2012 at 01:09 AM.

10-03-2012 12:56 AM #224

That picture shows what kind of mentality you have and they pretty much set you straight from the sound of it. Some KIDS need to be taught a lesson.
      I don't have any type of wrong mentality. I'm probably one of the calmest people you'll meet and I don't think being "set straight" is "being called a "niger" as soon as you step out of your car to unpack. I posted the pic because it the only one I have right now and also stating to disregard the middle finger which I guess you didn't read. All in all I'm just telling my experience from being across the dubsquad house (not passing by) and I won't be near that area in any upcoming H2oi I attend.
      Last edited by akalito; 10-03-2012 at 01:12 AM.

Vehicles
      10-03-2012 01:11 AM #225
      There is huge difference between telling some dude to part out his car and telling a girl that you would rape her. I have no problem with yelling fun stuff at cars or people. But being racist or saying you want to rape someone is way over the line.
      Where is Lehighton, PA?

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast