p.s.......you're exhaust is crooked....
*** SOLD ***
** Price lowered to $6,000
I have decided to sell my 1993 VW Corrado VR6. I bought this car in March 2012 but have decided to sell it only because it's my 2nd car and I no longer want to pay insurance & maintenance, etc. for 2 cars. It has the VR6 engine and 5-speed manual transmission. It has about 58,8## miles on it and runs well. I am the 4th owner. I have a Bentley repair manual that I bought new and an owner's manual that I'm including. I'm located in Beaverton, OR and would prefer not to have the car shipped for an easy transaction. Asking $6,000.
If you want to get a history report for the car, I will provide the VIN upon request.
Mods (according to the previous owner):
- 268 catcams
- Limited-slip differential
- Titanium scorpion exhaust
- Lowered slightly
- Shifter knob with light-up gear diagram
- Good running condition, and low mileage (about 58,8##)
- The spoiler works
- Plenty of engine power, and there are no leaks
- Tags good until April 2014
- Fresh A/C refill in April 2012
Work I've had done since I've owned it:
- The sunroof doesn't work 100% - Tilts up but doesn't slide back very well
- The cruise control doesn't work
- There are a couple spots on the paint on the exterior that are faded/cracked (see pictures)
- A/C refilled (April 2012)
- New ignition switch (Beck/Arnely) (April 2012)
- Brakes checked (April 2012)
- New battery (April 2012)
- New stereo and all new speakers (May 2012) - The stereo is a Kenwood KDC-X396.
- Oil & oil filter change (with Castrol Syntec oil) (June 2012)
- New floor mats (July 2012)
- New front lip piece (Spoonfed Tuning 70mm urethane front lip) installed on December 27, 2012
Sunroof paint spots:
Hood paint spots:
Last edited by Nightfox; 03-16-2013 at 06:15 PM.