The racks are complete and whit the keys? If yes i take them... I will be at bigbear too, I can meet you up there....
So I have some parts left over from my Jetta that I'd like to get rid of. Prices are OBO, and I'm willing to ship if costs are covered by the buyer (I'm not prepared to ship rims).
* OEM base bars (roof rack) - Have holes for mounting fairing underneath - Caps, Locks, and Key Included- SOLD
* Neuspeed Sport Springs - 40k on them - SOLD
* OEM Sport Cluster (2004 GLS) - Part number 1J5920906N - 121,474 miles - SOLD
* OEM 17" Long Beach Wheels with Conti DWS - Probably 75% tread left - Some curb rash, and a 5th extra rim - $400 OBO
* OEM 16" Beetle Steels with Yokohama tires - Probably 80% tread left - $300 OBO
Long Beach rims (didn't have time to clean them)
Most of the marks you see are dirt, Here is the worst rash mark (these are daily driven)...
Last edited by sdlucky7; 01-19-2013 at 02:17 PM.
Yup! Racks are complete with keys and locks. The fairing I had on there is not included however.
Also, I drive between Santa Barbara and Simi Valley every day this week, so I could meet you in Oxnard if you wanted to get them before Oktoberfest this weekend.
Last edited by sdlucky7; 10-02-2012 at 08:57 AM.
Neuspeed Sport Springs - 40k on them - $100
For some reason mine are black instead of red...