So currently, I have a full-custom header back exhaust and am suffering rasp right at the peak of each gear. Currently, I am running the following setup, in order.
- OBX Header (EuroJet Design) with titanium wrap and silicone coating
- 2.5" Cat-Less mid pipe with custom 'branch' O2 spacers
- 2.5" Magnaflow resonator (12" length)
- 2.5" Magnaflow Muffler (12" total length as well)
- Non-resonated rolled exhaust tips
Currently, I was looking into just putting an ultra-high-flow cat in the mix, going with an either 100 cell or 200 cell setup (2.5" as well, of course) to help, but was hoping I could get some additional ideas and feedback before I being dumping $$ to make things perfect.
Should I just start with highly resonated tips and go from there?