Up for sale today is my 2000 Pearl S4. It currently has 190,620 on the odometer and will be rising as it is daily driven. I purchased the car off of a certified Audi mechanic. I had him fix anything wrong with the car and repaint/fix any dents, scratches or imperfections in the paint. (The front bumper, hood, both front fenders, trunk, rear bumber and rear fenders have been resprayed) The car is up to date on all services which i will mention below this post. The car was always taken care, never molested with aftermarket parts. It was bought new with a factory MTM tune and hasn't been changed untill recently. I had to get the car re-tuned because i deleted the cats from the exhaust. I myself have babied the car since purchase, washing it once or twice a week, always making sure the exterior and interior stay clean. I never let anyone sit in the back. Both in and out the car looks great as you will see in the pictures. I just recently purchased a set of b6 (2004) s4 wheels that were resprayed and wrapped them in brand new 225/40/18 Toyo Proxes. Barely 200 miles on them. Can include 17" Borbet type E rims and 3 new Milestar all season pro series tires (1000 miles on them). Car runs great. Only reason I'm selling the car is because i am looking to purchase an s4 avant.
Located in Southeastern Connecticut
On to the good stuff...
Maintenance: - New timing belt kit - 183,xxx
- New valve cover gaskets - 183,xxx
- New BorgWarner KO3 Turbos - 183,xxx
- New alternator - 191,xxx
- All new engine seals - 183,xxx
- F-hose delete
- Throttle body boot delete (replaced with silicone)
- Had the coolant flushed and replaced with fresh G12 coolant - 183,xxx
- New front brake rotors, pads and calipers - 183,xxx
- New rear calipers and pads - 183,xxx
- All new upper control arms - 183,xxx
- New sub-frame - 183,xxx
- New stock clutch - 183,xxx
- Replaced transmission (bad fifth gear in old one) - 183,xxx
- New cabin filter
- Replaced air box with with cone air filter (Easier to work with)
- Oil changed every 3000 miles with mobil 1 0w-40
- Interior is next to perfect 9/10
- Exterior has a few rock chips on the front bumper, nothing to noticeable
- Everything interior wise works and works great.
- Heat works amazing
- A/C is freezing
- Heated seats work great
- All electronics work
- Stereo sounds great no blown speakers
- Sunroof works perfect, doesn't hesitate at all
- Car boosts 20 pounds easy and will hold up to 25lbs
- Lowered on Bilstein struts all around with Nuespeed springs in the front and H&R springs in the rear
- B6 s4 rims with brand new Toyo Proxes all around 225/40/18
- Needs ABS sensor
- Center display is missing pixels (Very common issue with s4's)
Other than that car is mint. Especially for 190,XXX miles on the clock. As i said the car is daily driven so i will be looking into a new axle and MAF sensor as the miles go up, but as of now this is how the car sits. CAR HAS CLEAN CONNECTICUT TITLE Passed emissions 4 months ago good for another year and a half.
I'm sure I am forgetting a few things but I'll just move onto the pictures now
Interior pics: These were taken with my phone so sorry for the poor quality, don't really do the car justice
Clean door jams all around
PRICE DROP PRICE: 7,500 OBO
Will look into trades. Offer up worse I can say is no.
You can reach me at 860 984 0255 I'm available all hours of the day. Prefer calls anytime after 7:00 pm due to work. Any other questions or for more pictures you know where to reach me.