Up for sale today is my 2000 Pearl S4. It currently has 190,620 on the odometer and will be rising as it is daily driven. I purchased the car off of a certified Audi mechanic. I had him fix anything wrong with the car and repaint/fix any dents, scratches or imperfections in the paint. The car is up to date on all services which i will mention below this post. The car was always taken care, never molested with aftermarket parts. It was bought new with a factory MTM tune and hasn't been changed untill recently. I had to get the car re-tuned because i deleted the cats from the exhaust. I myself have babied the car since purchase, washing it once or twice a week, always making sure the exterior and interior stay clean. I never let anyone sit in the back. Both in and out the car looks great as you will see in the pictures. I just recently purchased a set of b6 (2004) s4 wheels that were resprayed and wrapped them in brand new 225/40/18 Toyo Proxes. Barely 200 miles on them. I can include stock rims with tires (about half tread all around) Car runs great. Looking to get into a different car.
On to the good stuff...
- New timing belt kit
- New valve cover gaskets
- New BorgWarner KO3 Turbos
- All new engine seals
- F-hose delete
- Throttle body boot delete (replaced with silicone)
- Had the coolant flushed and replaced with fresh G12 coolant
- New front brake rotors, pads and calipers
- New rear calipers and pads
- All new upper control arms
- New sub-frame
- New clutch
- Replaced transmission (bad fifth gear in old one)
- New cabin filter
- Replaced air box with with cone air filter (Easier to work with)
- Interior is next to perfect 9/10
- Exterior has a few rock chips on the front bumper, nothing to noticeable
- Everything interior wise works and works great.
- Heat works amazing
- A/C is freezing
- Heated seats work great
- All electronics work
- Stereo sounds great no blown speakers
- Sunroof works perfect, doesn't hesitate at all
- Car boosts and holds 20lbs
- Lowered on Bilstein struts all around with Nuespeed springs in the front and H&R springs in the rear
- B6 s4 rims with brand new Toyo Proxes all around 225/40/18
- Needs driver side front axle (CV boot tore, clicking)
- Needs ABS sensor
Other than that car is mint. Especially for 191,XXX miles on the clock. As i said the car is daily driven so i will be looking into a new axle and MAF sensor as the miles go up, but as of now this is how the car sits. CAR HAS CLEAN CONNECTICUT TITLE Passed emissions 4 months ago good for another year and a half.
I'm sure I am forgetting a few things but I'll just move onto the pictures now
Interior pics: These were taken with my phone so sorry for the poor quality, don't really do the car justice
Clean door jams all around
PRICE: 9,000 OBO
Will look into trades. Offer up worse I can say is no.
You can reach me at 860 984 0255 I'm available all hours of the day. Prefer calls anytime after 7:00 pm due to work. Any other questions or for more pictures you know where to reach me