Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: WTT: Super clean 1999 A4 183K for your Clean MK3 Jetta VR6 or MK4 GTI $4500

1. 10-02-2012 06:01 PM #1
      Up for sale is my 1999 Audi A4. It is a strong running,driving, great car. Car has no dash lights on. Runs excellent and interior is super clean as well. The Exterior of the vehicle is a 9 out of 10. Has one or two tiny door dings since the paint job. The paint job is pearl white with a black roof and decklid. This is not a $300 macco paint job. Paint is very nice and cost over $2500 to have done. Car is lowered and on Mercedes Benz wheels. Wheels have a polished lip and a painted to match face. These have Brand new Falken Ziex 912 tires not even a week old today. Interior of the car is beige cloth with no tears or stains. Id say 9 out of 10 as well. Ac blows cold and heated seats will burn your buns! I drive this car daily and it is very reliable. I wouldnt/dont hesitiate to drive it anywhere. (Took it on a 1000 mile trip last weekend!)..... Please nooo low ballers, the paint alone is worth $3000. This is a great looking and driving car at a very reasonable price. I am willing to negotiate...... Im also looking to trade for a SUPER clean mk3 VR6 Jetta, or mk4 VR6 GTI.

if interested PM me and i Can text you pics

2. 10-02-2012 06:02 PM #2
      Located 28546

3. 10-04-2012 07:49 AM #3
      anyone?