Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: 2009 Jetta price?

1. 10-02-2012 10:26 PM #1
      So I found a 2009 jetta at a dealer with 23,000 some odd miles on it, fully loaded with a Certified Pre Owned warranty. KBB has it dealer price for $16,293. the dealer is asking $15,795. I put in an offer out the door of $15,500. Dealer said $15,500 plus tax, title and license.

So what are you guys getting your cars for, am I out of my mind with my offer, are they asking too much from your experiences?

2. 10-03-2012 05:26 PM #2
      check out cargurus.com or pricehub.com to see if its reflective of your market

otherwise, wait a week and repeat the $15,500 price out the door (or drop $100 b/c it collected dust for a week)

for about a few thousand more, you can get an mk6 jetta

3. 10-03-2012 09:22 PM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by deagle View Post
      check out cargurus.com or pricehub.com to see if its reflective of your market

otherwise, wait a week and repeat the $15,500 price out the door (or drop $100 b/c it collected dust for a week)

for about a few thousand more, you can get an mk6 jetta
      I know it's been on their lot for at least a month. I saw it a few weeks ago and they were asking 16,995 which seemed high to me then. So the manager said we had it at this and just lowered it. Well that's all fine and dandy but I'm working off the asking price now not what they had it at, so he was willing to drop $295 off they current asking price last night. That almost felt like yeah we really don't want your business.