Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: 2013 VW CC Sport Plus, Deep Black Metallic - Toddler Approved

1. 10-03-2012 11:09 AM #1
      Picked up my 2013 CC Sport Plus on Sunday, yesterday was the first day my 2.5 year-old daughter rode in it. I put her in her car seat, she looked around, smiled and said "This is a great car!" She said it again at the end of the evening as she climbed out of it.

Given that I don't often have passengers in the back - other than my daughter in her car seat - I think a simple way to improve rear visibility is to remove the head rests and keep them in the trunk if needed.

Enjoying the car so far!

2. Junior Member That 713 Drank's Avatar
      Vehicles
      2008 Scion Tc, 2011 Toyota Tundra, 2013 VW CC
      10-03-2012 11:56 AM #2
      congrats on the new ride and welcome
      2013 VW Sport, 5% tint all around, Lip Spoiler, Chrome Exhaust Tips, VAG-COM (windows,DRL's)

3. Member
      Vehicles
      2013 CC
      10-03-2012 03:44 PM #3
      Congrats on the new ride!

Vehicles
      2013 CC 3.6L Executive Black/Black
      10-03-2012 08:43 PM #4
      Congratulations and welcome! I got mine in Deep Black too and the CC looks stunning in black.

Vehicles
      2013 VW CC Sport Plus
      10-03-2012 09:32 PM #5
      Congrats! I picked up a Night Blue Sport Plus in April and the first time my 3 year old rode in it she said something along the same lines. She said "daddy this is a really nice car! I want a yellow one when I'm a big girl"! We're going to have to work on her color choice

6. 10-09-2012 05:08 PM #6
      And Bimmer driver approved....today caught a guy in a BMW in the lane next to me doing a double take at my CC, then turning and looking back again for a longer look at it...pretty funny.

Daughter loves the car, though she doesn't understand why I wont' "put her on top of it."

No problems so far. Only minor irritation is dash squeaking, but I think that's a function of early morning, low temperatures, and some of the dash materials contracting/shrinking at different rates than the other materials.

Love the lighting systems, so well thought out and effective. The side-mirror lights projecting light down to the ground when you get out and shut the door is pretty nice.