Ill be thurrr
OFFICIAL 10th Annual OKTOBERFEST 2012 INFORMATIONAL POST:
*Presented By: NEXT LEVEL TUNING & SENDELL VW
• Event to be held at The Former VW Westmoreland Assembly Plant, on Sunday,
October14th (Address: 1001 Technology Dr. Mt. Pleasant, PA 15666)
• Registration will begin at 9:00am (registration closes at 12noon sharp).
• ALL European Vehicles Welcomed (WaterCooled & AirCooled), Show Car Entry is ONLY
$10.00, & All Show Cars Receive a FREE Show Tee Shirt & Goody Bag.
• Best of Show will win an Autoality Prize Package (detail & cleaning supply-related)
• On-Site APR & United Motorsport ECU Programming (select applications)
• Raffle Prizes, Raffle Prizes, Raffle Prizes!!!
o Including United Motorsport Stage 1 Programming /(2) Stage1 Flashes will be
raffled-off the day of the show!
• Various Parts Vendors, Food Vendor, Music & Event MC “Whipping Boy” from 105.9X
• FREE Admission & FREE Parking for Spectators.
Official 2012 Oktoberfest Fliers –
* Show Sponsors & Vendors –
NEXT LEVEL TUNING
Garasich Collision & Custom
CountryStyle (Food/Drink Vendor)
* SHOW CAR CLASSES INCLUDE:
Air Cooled VW
Scirocco / Corrado
Euro Class (I) – Audi B5 & C4 style chassis & older, Incl. B5 & older Passat
Euro Class (II) – Audi B6 & C5 style chassis, Incl. B5.5 Passat
Euro Class (III) – Audi B7 & C6 style & newer chassis, Incl. B6 & newer Passat & also CC
Euro Class (IV) – Coupe & Compact & other (type vehicles) Class
Euro Class (V) – Touareg, Tiguan, Q5, Q7, X3, X5, & other (type vehicles) Class
BEST OF SHOW
Last edited by josh@nextlevel; 10-03-2012 at 04:05 PM.
Its tough for me not to say "come on!"... but I've been used to driving 6-8+hrs. for shows over the the past 12+ years
We started this show for the local tri-state region, so that all of those people that couldn't drive 6-8hrs. to various show events, had something a little closer to go to... If nothing else, its about that time for the close of this year's show season, & we want one last great time! AND at a venue that was the birthplace & beginning of VW heritage for a large number of us... The Former Westmoreland VW Plant.
Come on out!!!! Hope to see everyone there, really (I mean really) why not?!
Last edited by josh@nextlevel; 10-10-2012 at 09:11 AM.