VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

RARE Work Equip Anhelos 17x8 & 18x9 with new tires 5x114.3

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  vdubbbgti 
#1 ·
I have a gorgeous set of wheels I’ve been saving off my NSX. These beautiful JDM wheels look great on any car and I have seen many examples on VW's.

I took these wheels off for a set of 18/19’s but honestly couldn’t bring myself to sell them as they road so much better. Unfortunately I have to move and need to clear the garage out and don’t want to use these perfect wheels on Seattle’s pot-holed streets!

These are the rare JDM 3 piece Work’s Equip Anhelos wheels (basically the Meister S1 3P). Science of Speed was the importer/seller. The difference is that the center is not sunken in and the lugs recessed for a cleaner look. These are VERY RARE wheels and no longer made. The front wheels are 17x8 and the rears are 18x9. The set comes with great Kuhmo tires. The fronts are at 95% and the rears are at 60%. These are the perfect “no rubbing” widths, 215/40/17F and 275/30/18R. The car was cornered balanced and aligned so the tires have even wear.

There is ZERO, I repeat, ZERO marks, dings, dents. These wheels are in NEW condition. During the six months I was getting my 02 conversion completed, I had the wheels picked up by our best wheel shop. They did a full inspection, including guaranteeing they were 100% ding and dent free. I also had them polish the lips and remove any imperfections. These wheels have not been installed since this service. Includes the original Work Equip center caps.

Price is $2000 plus shipping. Willing to meet in Oregon and Washington State.

Email me at M.Nelson.OR@gmail.com

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.