Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: WTT 1997 jeep Cherokee lifted

1. n00b
      10-03-2012 06:17 PM #1
      I have for sale a 1997 jeep Cherokee country. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the jeep I am just looking to see what kind of offers I get on it as I'm ready to drive something different. I don't make it into the mountains nearly as often as I used to so it is unnecessary for me currently. That being said it has been my daily driver for the last year.

Now about the jeep. It is a 1997 and has around 170k miles. It is a 4 speed automatic with overdrive and the indestructible 4.0L inline 6. The jeep has run problem free for me other than regular wear and tear due to age. The only issue I have had was a cracked exhaust that caused the gas tank to slightly melt. I have replaced the exhaust from the cat back as we'll as the gas tank, fuel pump and associated wiring.

Upgrades
      -6.5 inch skyjacker lift kit.
      - 33 inch bfg all terrains
      - cold air intake
      - ported and polished head
      - aftermarket throttle body ( I believe it is a 62mm)
      - 1.5inch wheel spacers
      - warn front winch bumper and bull bar
      - warn winch
      -viper alarm system with remote start
      - tomken rear spare tire carrier bumper ( also holds highlift jack and gas can)
      - aftermarket head unit with aux input and cd
      - I'm sure there's more but that's it off the top of my head

The interior is tan leather. It is in good condition for the age but it does show some wear. The drivers seat for example is cracking. Exterior is also very clean with one small unnoticeable dent on a rear quarter panel and almost no Colorado pin striping. The suspension is a little loud. No real clunking but just as any other lifted jeep it's not as quiet as stock. Only real problem currently is the fuel gauge is a little off. It is the sensor that is located on the fuel pump but I will include another fuel pump that works.

My wife inherited my mk2 gti and I'm looking to get back into one. I'm located in Colorado Springs. Would be interested in a trade for a clean gti. Stock or engine swap both will be considered. Or asking $6000. Also interested in trade plus cash.
      I can text or email pictures

Contact me here or text 719 201 4392
      Last edited by Jeepmk2; 10-12-2012 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Add location to title

2. n00b
      10-05-2012 08:32 PM #2
      Ttt

3. n00b
      10-12-2012 04:14 PM #3
      Bump

Vehicles
      B 5.5 4mo wagon, B3 wagon,MK1 cabby LB3V,
      10-14-2012 02:26 AM #4
      Pics? Would be nice pm me some
      SOWO

5. n00b