Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Dimpled/Slotted Rotors for a B7 Audi A4 (2006-2008) - $400

Vehicles
      B7 S4 6MT
      10-04-2012 12:11 AM #1
      Up for sale is a BRAND NEW, never installed set of Adam's Rotors for a B7 Audi A4. They are the track pattern (double slot/dimple), zinc coated and include black coated hubs (a $50 option). They cost $500 new from AdamsRotors.com.

I am looking for $450 OBO, and can give a cash discount.

Reason for selling: I have an S4 now and have no use for these. I had originally ordered these for my A4 - long story but I actually ordered S4 fronts and A4 rears originally, to retrofit to my A4, and then after getting the S4 I ordered another set with A4 fronts and S4 rears so I could make two complete sets. I put the S4 set to use on my car, and have the A4 set as spare. I never installed them and other than taking one out for pictures haven't even unpackaged the A4 ones.

***NOTE: the pic of them installed is my S4 set, just to give you an idea of how they look. The set you will buy has never been installed and is brand new.
      2006 Audi S4: Brilliant Red on Platinum Silver, 6MT, RNS-E, Cold Weather & Premium Package

NicksCarBlog.com | Audi Style Racing | FRRG Southern Ring

Vehicles
      B7 S4 6MT
      10-13-2012 03:05 PM #2
      Bump, taking offers if you know anyone interested...
      2006 Audi S4: Brilliant Red on Platinum Silver, 6MT, RNS-E, Cold Weather & Premium Package

NicksCarBlog.com | Audi Style Racing | FRRG Southern Ring