Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Results 36 to 65 of 65

    Thread: Help identify one or all of these ****ers in Kansas City, MO - Bus Driver Assault Oct 1 around 9:00pm

    1. Member westsideseal's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 8th, 2002
      Location
      Long Beach, CA
      Posts
      3,265
      Vehicles
      S2000
      10-04-2012 02:30 PM #36
      Quote Originally Posted by spdfrek View Post
      I would be happy with just killing the criminals on death row.
      Me too, assuming they've had their appeals heard. No reason at all to stick someone on death row for 30 years then kill them. That's cruel and unusual punishment, unless the prisoner kidnapped someone, kept them in a basement for some decades, then eventually killed them.

    2. Member B3passatBMX's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 26th, 2004
      Location
      Columbus, OH
      Posts
      10,366
      Vehicles
      93 525iT, 91 318iS
      10-04-2012 02:41 PM #37
      Heartless little prick. I would love to see him get jumped and left half unconscious. What better way to up your ego than to punch an unsuspecting elderly man. What a tough guy
      Quote Originally Posted by Rutledge View Post
      Well, then, I'm here to "ruin" the vortex for you. I'm sorry you hate fun.
      91 318is M50 Swapped
      93 525iT

    3. Member westsideseal's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 8th, 2002
      Location
      Long Beach, CA
      Posts
      3,265
      Vehicles
      S2000
      10-04-2012 02:43 PM #38
      Quote Originally Posted by B3passatBMX View Post
      Heartless little prick. I would love to see him get jumped and left half unconscious. What better way to up your ego than to punch an unsuspecting elderly man. What a tough guy
      Kids get pretty vicious these days, and a lot of them wouldn't think twice to punch someone or bully an old lady to tears. I'd never underestimate how far a teenager is willing to go to look cool for his friends.

    4. 10-04-2012 02:48 PM #39
      Quote Originally Posted by westsideseal View Post
      Kids get pretty vicious these days, and a lot of them wouldn't think twice to punch someone or bully an old lady to tears. I'd never underestimate how far a teenager is willing to go to look cool for his friends.
      That is why I speak softly and carry a big gun.

    5. 10-04-2012 02:56 PM #40
      He'll get his coming, next week, next month or on his death bed. What goes around comes around x 10.

    6. Member JMTombstone's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 21st, 2008
      Location
      Fancy CT
      Posts
      2,731
      Vehicles
      '01 Jetta VR6
      10-04-2012 03:00 PM #41
      Quote Originally Posted by Air-over-water View Post
      Someone had to say it
      Sent from my Dell XPS M1530 using Google Chrome.

      Quote Originally Posted by pwm View Post
      Look...we know what Chris Harris thinks of the FR-S, and now we know what Jay Leno thinks, but what do 20 year old euro humping TCL'ers driving 10 year old golfs and who jerk it to TDIs think?! I don't think we've heard from them yet...

    7. Member westsideseal's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 8th, 2002
      Location
      Long Beach, CA
      Posts
      3,265
      Vehicles
      S2000
      10-04-2012 03:02 PM #42
      Quote Originally Posted by AIRider View Post
      He'll get his coming, next week, next month or on his death bed. What goes around comes around x 10.
      So true.

    8. Member Cousin Eddie's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 17th, 2005
      Location
      Ontario, Canada
      Posts
      15,654
      Vehicles
      1972 Condor II Autocross Spec
      10-04-2012 03:03 PM #43
      So if the bus monitor lady who got bullied banked $500,000 on some bull**** online donation thing does that mean this guy will get like $1.5 million? I mean getting decked in the jaw has to be worth at least 3 times as much. Or does the donation thing only apply to being called fat?

      Maybe he won't get any money cause he didn't cry enough.

    9. Geriatric Member VegasJetta's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 26th, 2003
      Location
      SoPo, Maine
      Posts
      39,337
      Vehicles
      89 Helios GLI, 01 XJ 4.0, 99 Forester Syncro, 87 Honda TRX250, 82 Honda UrbEx, 85 Honda ATC70
      10-04-2012 03:22 PM #44
      Quote Originally Posted by JMTombstone View Post
      Someone had to say it
      I'll say it too. N*ggers. I say it every day. And yes, I believe there is a difference between N*ggers and "black people", just like there's a difference between "white trash" and white people. Call it selective racism I guess. It needs to be said. This case is no different. We ALL THOUGHT "N*ggers" when we watched that video, don't lie to yourself.
      Buy my Helios Jetta 16V GLi. Do it.

      Quote Originally Posted by JacksSenseOfRejection
      Here's a fun fact: if someone is hitting you with a metal pipe, stay down.

    10. Member westsideseal's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 8th, 2002
      Location
      Long Beach, CA
      Posts
      3,265
      Vehicles
      S2000
      10-04-2012 03:29 PM #45
      Quote Originally Posted by VegasJetta View Post
      I'll say it too. N*ggers. I say it every day. And yes, I believe there is a difference between N*ggers and "black people", just like there's a difference between "white trash" and white people. Call it selective racism I guess. It needs to be said. This case is no different. We ALL THOUGHT "N*ggers" when we watched that video, don't lie to yourself.
      Good for you. I personally thought a$$holes, but that's just me. I've heard this rant more than a few times almost verbatim. It's a pretty good way of identifying idiots.

    11. Member bluerabbit0886's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 19th, 2003
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      8,893
      Vehicles
      2013 GTI
      10-04-2012 03:32 PM #46
      And boom goes the dynamite.
      Quote Originally Posted by butterface View Post
      It isn't whether a government can represent its people that is the best measure of its effectiveness. Rather, it's whether a government is designed to leave its people alone.

    12. 10-04-2012 03:33 PM #47
      Quote Originally Posted by VegasJetta View Post
      I'll say it too. N*ggers. I say it every day. And yes, I believe there is a difference between N*ggers and "black people", just like there's a difference between "white trash" and white people.
      There is a difference.

    13. Member
      Join Date
      Sep 13th, 2005
      Location
      Milwaukee, WI
      Posts
      1,924
      Vehicles
      1986 IDI Golf, 332K Miles.
      10-04-2012 03:38 PM #48
      Why, it looks like Roosevelt, Darnell and Tyrone. Those little rascals!

    14. Geriatric Member VegasJetta's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 26th, 2003
      Location
      SoPo, Maine
      Posts
      39,337
      Vehicles
      89 Helios GLI, 01 XJ 4.0, 99 Forester Syncro, 87 Honda TRX250, 82 Honda UrbEx, 85 Honda ATC70
      10-04-2012 03:46 PM #49
      Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Toy View Post
      Why, it looks like Roosevelt, Darnell and Tyrone. Those little rascals!
      YES. This made me crack up.
      Buy my Helios Jetta 16V GLi. Do it.

      Quote Originally Posted by JacksSenseOfRejection
      Here's a fun fact: if someone is hitting you with a metal pipe, stay down.

    15. Member westsideseal's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 8th, 2002
      Location
      Long Beach, CA
      Posts
      3,265
      Vehicles
      S2000
      10-04-2012 03:49 PM #50
      Quote Originally Posted by Air-over-water View Post
      There is a difference.
      I cry a single tear every time I hear the phrase White Trash. Just thinking of my poor ancestors out in the fields, robbed of their history, working for the black man for no wages. "Pick faster, white trash!" they'd cry. Even when my people were finally emancipated, they'd be lynched for little or no reason. "Get that white trash" they'd scream as they strung my poor ancestors up.

    16. 10-04-2012 03:52 PM #51
      Quote Originally Posted by westsideseal View Post
      I cry a single tear every time I hear the phrase White Trash. Just thinking of my poor ancestors out in the fields, robbed of their history, working for the black man for no wages. "Pick faster, white trash!" they'd cry. Even when my people were finally emancipated, they'd be lynched for little or no reason. "Get that white trash" they'd scream as they strung my poor ancestors up.

      You are almost as bad as MattD

    17. Member bluerabbit0886's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 19th, 2003
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      8,893
      Vehicles
      2013 GTI
      10-04-2012 03:59 PM #52
      Wow.
      Quote Originally Posted by butterface View Post
      It isn't whether a government can represent its people that is the best measure of its effectiveness. Rather, it's whether a government is designed to leave its people alone.

    18. Member PCG's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 9th, 2006
      Posts
      232
      Vehicles
      VW GTI
      10-04-2012 04:02 PM #53
      Apparently relevant to the direction of this thread...


    19. 10-04-2012 04:05 PM #54
      Quote Originally Posted by westsideseal View Post
      Good for you. I personally thought a$$holes, but that's just me.
      A$$holes does not end in -ers like the thread title.

    20. Member GolfTango's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 15th, 2001
      Location
      Not Fancy CT
      Posts
      7,384
      Vehicles
      '13 Suzuki Kizashi S 6MT, '12 Honda Pilot EX-L
      10-04-2012 04:19 PM #55
      Too many animals running around this country.

      Quote Originally Posted by VegasJetta View Post
      I'll say it too. N*ggers. I say it every day. And yes, I believe there is a difference between N*ggers and "black people", just like there's a difference between "white trash" and white people. Call it selective racism I guess. It needs to be said. This case is no different. We ALL THOUGHT "N*ggers" when we watched that video, don't lie to yourself.
      And yes...I thought this.

      And from my town. Thankfully the attackee fought back and stabbed them.

      http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/l...172466201.html

      I laugh at the mother wanting justice for her son's killer. Should have been a better mother...and where was the father...oh wait.
      Last edited by GolfTango; 10-04-2012 at 04:27 PM.
      My flickr
      "The best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it." - Harry S. Truman

    21. Member westsideseal's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 8th, 2002
      Location
      Long Beach, CA
      Posts
      3,265
      Vehicles
      S2000
      10-04-2012 04:22 PM #56
      Quote Originally Posted by Air-over-water View Post
      A$$holes does not end in -ers like the thread title.
      I must have misunderstood. I thought he was saying the N word would be people's reaction to seeing the video. Didn't realize he was talking about filling in the blanks in the title. My first thought in the title was fu**ers. Again, that's just me. My first inclination isn't to throw out racial epithets because of the actions of a few from that race. Some people just want to justify their desire to use the N word. At least now it's semi evolved into an epithet that supposedly takes into account both skin color and character. Progress.

    22. Member westsideseal's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 8th, 2002
      Location
      Long Beach, CA
      Posts
      3,265
      Vehicles
      S2000
      10-04-2012 04:25 PM #57
      Quote Originally Posted by Air-over-water View Post

      You are almost as bad as MattD
      I can never forget the struggles of my white brethren anymore than I can forget Pearl Harbor or 9/11. "White trash" is just a reminder of how deep the hurt really is.

    23. Moderator Basscase's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 24th, 2003
      Location
      PDX
      Posts
      2,746
      Vehicles
      '02 Cooper S
      10-04-2012 04:35 PM #58
      I'm pretty sure he meant fvckers.
      Don't like something? Report it. We can't be everywhere at all times.

    24. 10-04-2012 04:36 PM #59
      Quote Originally Posted by westsideseal View Post
      I cry a single tear every time I hear the phrase White Trash. Just thinking of my poor ancestors out in the fields, robbed of their history, working for the black man for no wages. "Pick faster, white trash!" they'd cry. Even when my people were finally emancipated, they'd be lynched for little or no reason. "Get that white trash" they'd scream as they strung my poor ancestors up.
      Cry me a river?

    25. Member westsideseal's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 8th, 2002
      Location
      Long Beach, CA
      Posts
      3,265
      Vehicles
      S2000
      10-04-2012 04:41 PM #60
      Quote Originally Posted by Elbows View Post
      Cry me a river?
      I just might. The injustice in favor of black people in this country does make me weep. I mean, they get to call each other the N word, but when white people say it, it's racist! On top of that they can call us White Trash without it really being very meaningful or offensive. It's just wrong, I say. They get all the breaks.

    26. 10-04-2012 05:11 PM #61
      By all means, continue to elaborate on your injustices please.

    27. Member westsideseal's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 8th, 2002
      Location
      Long Beach, CA
      Posts
      3,265
      Vehicles
      S2000
      10-04-2012 05:50 PM #62
      Quote Originally Posted by Elbows View Post
      By all means, continue to elaborate on your injustices please.
      I can't, I'm all out of sarcasm for the day.

    28. Member YEAHTOM's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 22nd, 2003
      Location
      Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
      Posts
      1,891
      Vehicles
      1996 Olds Cutlass Ciera
      10-04-2012 05:57 PM #63
      If Barney and Fred from the Flinstones were black what would they be called? If you have read this thread yup you guessed it.

    29. Member Cousin Eddie's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 17th, 2005
      Location
      Ontario, Canada
      Posts
      15,654
      Vehicles
      1972 Condor II Autocross Spec
      10-04-2012 06:33 PM #64
      Quote Originally Posted by YEAHTOM View Post
      If Barney and Fred from the Flinstones were black what would they be called? If you have read this thread yup you guessed it.
      Tyrone?

    30. Social Media Iron Man(and Administrator) jebglx's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 13th, 2000
      Location
      VWvortex Fourtitude SpeedArena Swedespeed
      Posts
      40,778
      Vehicles
      2007 VW GTI 5DR
      10-04-2012 07:00 PM #65
      i don't give a FUCK what you think in real life but the racism in this thread is not allowed on my forums . PERIOD

      keep those opinions to yourselves.

    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •