Originally Posted by Volkswagen
• Jetta Hybrid starts at $24,995*, with SE priced from $26,990
• Most fuel-efficient Jetta in the lineup with manufacturer estimated combined fuel economy of 45 mpg**
• World’s first hybrid to use a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission
• Fastest compact hybrid in its class with an estimated 0-60 mph of less than 9.0 seconds
• Drives as a full EV at speeds of up to 44 mph
• Premium features include LED taillights and Daytime Running Lights, plus Bi-Xenon headlights
• Jetta range now extended to five different powertrains, providing a German-engineered compact sedan for everyone
All prices exclude destination charges of $795 per vehicle.
*Available by order only
**Manufacturer estimate of fuel economy only; EPA results may vary
Of course, you can also spec it out over $30,000...