VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

OMG! C&D puts vigorouszx render in 2015 mustang feature by mistake!!!

19K views 64 replies 47 participants last post by  caj1 
#1 · (Edited)
just opened my new car and driver to page 18; wowzers, she's a beaut. couple of weird flyaway edges, sure, but a real looker. instead of a 300z with 458 italia cues, this one appears to be genesis coupe based with a few brz/fr-s (and viper and aston) influences mached upon it.

[photo credit: Mazda 3s. thanks!]

is this the new mustang? not bad! :laugh:

car and driver says it will be a 50th birthday present to the day, and calls it Ford's "oldest continuously produced nameplate;" that it "could be the most radical mustang since the first one," and that "its sheetmetal wrapper may concern loyalists."

what say you, oh wise ones?

See less See more
#41 ·
Thank god, no more throw-back, faux-retro, mustang.
Every generation has to look completely different than the last one? God I am sick of people holding this car to different standards than every other car. Is the new golf a faux retro throwback because it somewhat resembles the 1980 rabbit? If you dont like it, fine, but shut up with the stupid cliches all the time. Are you going to bitch about the LRA next?

#14 ·
Not that I dislike the current Mustang, I like it a lot. However, I cannot wait until they go away from retro. I want to see where the future takes the design...
:beer::beer:

#20 ·
hey look it's a photoshopped vantage.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.