Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Vendors of H2Oi 2012...comments, complaints, praises

1. 10-04-2012 01:14 PM #1
      Thought we could do a different type of thread. Mostly because I was personally affected.
      I bought a set of side mirrors from a vendor on Saturday for my B5 and when I came home to GA from my long trek I discovered that the mirrors don't fit. They go into the housing but the mirror outlines are off by 30% meaning they don't exactly match up.
      I look in the bag and notice that they didn't even put a receipt. So I can't exactly remember the vendor name but I do remember they had a booth setup similar to NGP's and sold badges and mirrors.
      Does anyone perhaps recall their name from the above description?
      Quote Originally Posted by Roketdriver View Post
      Supercar, f*ck kids.

The only whine I like to hear comes from superchargers and straight cut gears.

2. 10-04-2012 01:23 PM #2
      man thats crazy cause i was looking at these mirrors in a glass case at a booth they were the euro blue aspherical mirrors and only 65 bucks for the set but it sounded to good to be true so i stepped away...was this the same booth?

3. 10-04-2012 01:59 PM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by AudiHolicS4 View Post
      man thats crazy cause i was looking at these mirrors in a glass case at a booth they were the euro blue aspherical mirrors and only 65 bucks for the set but it sounded to good to be true so i stepped away...was this the same booth?
      Yes, that was it! Do you recall the vendor's name?
      Supercar, f*ck kids.

4. 10-04-2012 02:01 PM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by j31izzle View Post
      Thought we could do a different type of thread. Mostly because I was personally affected.
      I bought a set of side mirrors from a vendor on Saturday for my B5 and when I came home to GA from my long trek I discovered that the mirrors don't fit. They go into the housing but the mirror outlines are off by 30% meaning they don't exactly match up.
      #madeinchina
      NEW YORK KNICKS

5. 10-04-2012 02:02 PM #5
      no im sorry i dont...i dont even recall them having any signs

6. Member
      Vehicles
      97 GTi VR6, 2001 Jetta (wife's car)
      10-04-2012 06:10 PM #6
      Style Council Customs!!

The owner Lynell is super friendly. We bought multiple shirts from him.

7. 10-04-2012 09:24 PM #7
      Quote Originally Posted by Babymaker View Post
      Style Council Customs!!

The owner Lynell is super friendly. We bought multiple shirts from him.
      Hmm are you sure? Nothing on their website kabanightclub.com indicates sale of anything but apparel.
      They had a glass-enclosed table with a bunch of shifter knobs, boots, mirrors, badges, etc... maybe some shirts. Are we talking about the same vendor?
      Last edited by j31izzle; 10-04-2012 at 09:34 PM.
      Supercar, f*ck kids.

8. Member
      Vehicles
      Candy White Mk6 GTI
      10-04-2012 10:21 PM #8
      Was it possibly dubstop? I know they had glass cases on their tables with badges, body peices, hid's, etc.

9. 10-04-2012 11:48 PM #9
      Quote Originally Posted by Coxy31 View Post
      Was it possibly dubstop? I know they had glass cases on their tables with badges, body peices, hid's, etc.
      That could very well be it. They look to have the items that I remember seeing in their booth. And lo and behold, the only B5 mirror they sell is for the Passat, which looks very similar to what I have.
      I'll give them a try. Thanks!
      Supercar, f*ck kids.