Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Recruiting for marketing/sales, I think you guys would love this.

1. 10-04-2012 03:32 PM #1
      I am located in Florida (but I can help you in most states). I'm working with 2 companies that have been around for over 40 years, it is commission based and the opportunities for advancement and earnings are astonishing to say the least.

This company offers 3 ways of earning income, your personal sales, team sales, and residual income... which means that in a few years if you decide to stop working then you still get paid based on previous sales. There is a performance club which takes very little to be in, and the company will pay you for $500/month extra towards a BMW (they want you to look professional), and also take into consideration that your gas, insurance, and repairs all become tax deductible. There is paid vacations, all the time off you may want since you work on your own schedule, discounts on AT&T, hotels, and many other benefits.

There is a $149 fee for your getting started kit and if you are in Florida there is licensing costs, but it's ALL tax deductible, many things become tax deductible.
      If you are interested and want to learn more, shoot me a message and I'll show you a video about the company and answer any and all questions!

I can help you and recruit you in any state except the following: Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Dakota, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin.

Vehicles
      '12 Outback & '13 GTI
      10-04-2012 04:32 PM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by I_like_waffles View Post
      There is a $149 fee for your getting started kit
      GTFO out of here with your scams.

3. 10-04-2012 09:14 PM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by Hostile View Post
      GTFO out of here with your scams.
      It's not a scam, once you start going to the meetings you meet people that make really good living off this company. Go to www.greatworkplan.com , it's a legit company that has been around for over 40 years, LegalShield, look it up, got bought by midOcean recently.

4. Member
      Vehicles
      2001 Wolfsburg Jetta
      10-05-2012 11:04 AM #5
      It's not a scam, once you start going to the meetings you meet people that make really good living off this company. Go to www.greatworkplan.com , it's a legit company that has been around for over 40 years, LegalShield, look it up, got bought by midOcean recently.
      Taking advantage of stupid people for 40 years does not make it a legitimate company
      Quote Originally Posted by winstonsmith84 View Post
      Tax? I don't mind paying state sales tax. Every time a see a pothole, a school that is falling down or a canceled essential state program, I remind myself why.
      Quote Originally Posted by Tornado2dr View Post
      535 members of congress plus 1 pres screwing us all the time...that's dirty pirate hooker level gang rape.

5. 10-05-2012 12:08 PM #6
      Quote Originally Posted by Egilbe View Post
      Taking advantage of stupid people for 40 years does not make it a legitimate company
      You can do your own research on the company and see how ill-informed you are, the facts are there, just because a company wants their contractors to do well doesn't mean they're a scam.

You can continue to deny it, but you're just denying the cold facts that are out there. This company is the same as ARAG, in Germany you are REQUIRED to have this to drive, I guess everyone in Germany is getting scammed...

6. Member
      Vehicles
      2 Miatas, 2 Saabs, & a G35 sedan
      10-08-2012 06:17 PM #7
      I am located in Florida (but I can help you in most states). I'm working with 2 companies that have been around for over 40 years, it is commission based and the opportunities for advancement and earnings are astonishing to say the least.
      I can hardly contain myself to wait and read about the incredible success you've had with it. This is going to be awesome!