Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: left overs for breakfast. 2002 gli vr6 24v 6spd parts gotta go. cheap.

Vehicles
      1973 jeep wagoneer, rip 02 gli vr6 24v
      10-05-2012 07:21 AM #1
      Hey guys,
      Well after a long few days of trying to figure stuff out I sold my motor, harness for the motor, ecu, wheels, suspension, and front seats. Here's a list of what I have left all priced out.

From front to rear:
      Front grill with vw emblem $10.
      Front black lower chin. Textured. Factory. $15.
      Vr6 24v 6spd radiator with mounting hardware and fans $60. (I can part the fans)
      Battery tray $5
      2 horns $10 each
      Rebuilt 6 spd transmission o2m. New syncros, shift forks, and 1-3gears. $800 obo. Spent 1100 on rebuild at the dealer
      Full shift linkage shifter box and gear shift with knob. $100
      Heater core with all plastic ventilation plumbing and control modules $60
      All dash vents with lights. 2 vents have one blade each that's broken. $5 each
      Door cards black cloth interior $5 each
      Rear power window motors for sale. Perfect working condition. $20 each
      Interior plastics for sale each piece $5 rear seat belts for sale $10 each
      Stock exhaust down pipes for sale$40
      Interior black carpet. Pretty dirty. Easy to clean. $20.

Come check out what I got. Gonna keep the rolling chassis for now. All parts are listed at a fair price in my eyes but r somewhat negotiable. Pick up only. I can't ship or deliver. Im in desperate need to get these parts sold. No trades. No lowball kicks. Haha. Text or call anytime. I'm not on here enough to respond to everyone so please text me. 760.409.8018
      Living fast in the the slow lane. Still have a vw though. Sometimes that's just enough

Vehicles
      10-05-2012 07:25 AM #2
      Also have abs control module, abs pump, brake booster, master cylinder, brake fluid res. Coolant res painted flat black, air bags, air bag control module, h&r rear springs, lots of bolts and nuts bagged and tagged with list of where they go, a full rear subrame with brakes and calipers. And a stage 1+ clutch and flywheel kit from four seasons tuning.
      Living fast in the the slow lane. Still have a vw though. Sometimes that's just enough

Vehicles
      10-05-2012 07:33 AM #3
      Also have entire rear seats. Black cloth. No rips. Great condition $50. Tire rack wheel totes. They are great for storing and carrying wheels. They r like $150 from them. $5each

Vehicles
      10-20-2012 04:04 PM #4
      Bump

5. 05-05-2014 12:59 AM #5
      Old thread but any of this around?