Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Clear Bra replacement pieces?

Vehicles
      Old World: 2015 BMW X1. New World: 2015 GTI S, 93 Corrado SLC
      10-05-2012 01:02 PM #1
      Does anyone have a good source or two for these? My Ventureshield mirror cover laid down its life doing its job when I smacked the mirror against something and I'd like to replace it. My installer was going to hook me up with a replacement section, but has gone AWOL as I've followed up with him. Internet searches not so successful thus far. TIA.

2. 10-08-2012 09:15 PM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by John Y View Post
      Does anyone have a good source or two for these? My Ventureshield mirror cover laid down its life doing its job when I smacked the mirror against something and I'd like to replace it. My installer was going to hook me up with a replacement section, but has gone AWOL as I've followed up with him. Internet searches not so successful thus far. TIA.
      You can buy the clear bra in sheets. Cut out your own, for a mirror it should not be too difficult.

Vehicles
      2004 VW R32
      10-12-2012 04:29 PM #3
      Great Topic!!

Does any one have an idea where to purchase a clear bra for a bumper and hood?
      Laz

Many people enjoy eating apples and oranges, but in the end they are still… just apples and oranges. The R32 is passion fruit. . Live Long and Prosper.