I don't like automatics- and I still want this car.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/3318809976.html

87 toyota supra TARGA SUPER CLEAN 90K - $5600 (white marsh)

Date: 2012-10-05, 4:05PM EDT
Reply to this post shxqg-3318809976@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

i'm selling a super clean 87 toyota supra, automatic trans, with 90,000 original miles. WHEN YOU STEP INTO THIS CAR ITS LIKE YOU'RE GOING BACK IN TIME CAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE A NEW CAR the interior is immaculate, it is fully loaded with most of the features you find in cars today, and every switch button and electronic feature works like the day it was bought, this is a well taken care of car. the doors still have that solid thump like a new car. THE SHEET METAL IS FLAWLESS "NO DINGS OR DENTS" the car was repainted 6 years ago and new rubber seals all around the doors and targa top. even when you're washing the car and spraying it hard with the hose the car does not leek a drop. the car runs so smooth that you can not hear or feel it running when it is at idol. i wish i could put more pics on here cause you need to see and drive the car to appreciate it, the small pics on here do not do it justice. ALL SERIOUS INQUIRIES CALL BRUCE AT 410 340 2715 thanks.