Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: They complain about us at H2Oi, so what is in OC for the muscle weekend

Vehicles
      2000 GTI VR6 and 2000 Jetta TDI
      10-06-2012 11:21 AM #36
      Quote Originally Posted by phill0046 View Post
      another child chiming in I take it? Yes there are older people doing stupid ****, but there are a lot more teens.
      I quite don't understand your behavior, you act as if because your age and your groups age what you/they do is negated.

You need to look at the bigger picture, the entire scene has an issue obviously and it needs to be addressed. Blaming those "pesky" teenagers does not solve an issue. Please try to understand that yes kids can be an issue due to immaturity but it does not eliminate the blame done by other groups.
      VRalliance#97 | (_fishbowl society_)™

Vehicles
      black blob
      10-06-2012 11:22 AM #37
      also, to whoever said that that car is probably legal-- i'm sure the owner could go right to the MVA and get tags for it
      Last edited by alankitzmiller; 10-06-2012 at 11:39 AM.

3. 10-06-2012 11:29 AM #38
      here is my fav

full on launches from in front of the blue ox

this guy seems to have his pedalling skills down especially in comparison to the supra guy of h2o 2011 at least

Joosey - DubAudi - Banchwerks - ForceFed Engineering - HighwayStar

PVW 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by uzi did it View Post
      you can compare me to kobe bryant of the vw world. i'm just that good.

Vehicles
      Mk3 jetta Gls
      10-06-2012 11:33 AM #39
      Quote Originally Posted by phill0046 View Post
      another child chiming in I take it? Yes there are older people doing stupid ****, but there are a lot more teens.
      This old f$$k is just mad that he doesn't know how to have fun any more and I know your next comment will be well having fun doesn't mean doing burnouts well I hate to break it to you but 80% of the older guys that I know that go down there do so to get out of state and be able to have fun for a weekend it's not like h20 is a every weekend street race scene it's a once a year gtg tha we go to to have some fun if u don't like it too bad.

Vehicles
      Mk3 jetta Gls
      10-06-2012 11:35 AM #40
      Quote Originally Posted by ForVWLife View Post
      here is my fav

full on launches from in front of the blue ox

this guy seems to have his pedalling skills down especially in comparison to the supra guy of h2o 2011 at least

This is prime example of bad behaviors at least the h20i guys don't risk lives by street racing

Vehicles
      MK4 R32, '14 Jeep
      10-06-2012 11:38 AM #41
      Quote Originally Posted by Guywithacar View Post
      Yes I was born after 1991 and aprantly that makes me the bad guy sorry that I care about H20i and would like to see it continue as it was and never leave OCMD. I guess you don't care about it.
      It does when you can't even put together a post that makes sense and the crap you're spewing all over these threads. The fact that you are indeed on the younger side makes complete sense now and just confirms the reasoning behind your posts. Congrats
      Flickr™
      DubCult.

Vehicles
      IGP '10 CC Slammed/Caged e36 vert
      10-06-2012 11:50 AM #42
      Quote Originally Posted by aar0n. View Post
      It does when you can't even put together a post that makes sense and the crap you're spewing all over these threads. The fact that you are indeed on the younger side makes complete sense now and just confirms the reasoning behind your posts. Congrats
      Exactly what I was trying to say....

I wasn't saying that the younger groups are the worst, although they make up a good part of what's wrong. (I just turned 21 2 months ago)

There is CONSTANT street racing on the strip. I've been waiting for someone to walk across the street, not realizing there's 2 cars coming at them at over 100mph.

H2o was originally about the show and bringing people together, correct Cory?

Why is it necessary for that basis to be held in ocean city for any more consecutive years?

There should be no reason the citizens of ocean city to not want us there.

That's pretty bad when they don't want a group of people in their town... Kind of reminds me of the old westerns when the group of bandits would come in and every citizen would go in hiding. That's a little ridiculous to make someone afraid to leave their home, or stay there for that matter.
      Quote Originally Posted by Ericc.‎ View Post
      Been to Jersey, place sucks and smells weird. To close to NY, hate New York not to mention that's a long drive don't have the money for a plane ticket. Trains seem dangerous to me

Vehicles
      Mk3 jetta Gls
      10-06-2012 11:51 AM #43
      Quote Originally Posted by aar0n. View Post
      I don't give two sh1ts if my posts are of proper grammar or whatever I'm just getting my thoughts across I understand you don't agree but just because you are older doesn't entitle you to having all the correct ideas. " you have to chop off the old mans knees" that's a quote that I live by just because people are older dozent make them right if there ideas don't work for you then cut them down from there higher position.

Vehicles
      10-06-2012 12:09 PM #44
      I don't give two sh1ts if my posts are of proper grammar or whatever I'm just getting my thoughts across I understand you don't agree but just because you are older doesn't entitle you to having all the correct ideas. " you have to chop off the old mans knees" that's a quote that I live by just because people are older dozent make them right if there ideas don't work for you then cut them down from there higher position.
      You are one of the most ill-knowledged people on this forum, and that's a very hard feat to accomplish.
      Been to Jersey, place sucks and smells weird. To close to NY, hate New York not to mention that's a long drive don't have the money for a plane ticket. Trains seem dangerous to me

Vehicles
      MK4 GTI VR6(rip)/ Gen2 Camaro Z28/ MK2 Jetta(rip)/S2 Scirocco 16v/S2 Scirocco/D2 S8/ '95 GMC
      10-06-2012 12:14 PM #45
      Guywithacar, I'm open to dialogue and to discussion and to differing opinions, but you have to shut up, you're making yourself look bad, and if people from OC were to read your posts they'd say that your attitude is exactly what they don't like having around. You sound self-righteous and arrogant yet at the same time unintelligent.

Vehicles
      black blob
      10-06-2012 12:17 PM #46

Vehicles
      88' GTI
      10-06-2012 12:34 PM #47
      Who cares if they complain, who cares if they treat us unfairly, don't let others be the judging factor of hwo your day goes. We will be back next year, and the year after that and so on. Those that want to burnout, race, and anything ticket worthy do it, you know the consequences both good and bad. Everyone wants to have a opinion but doesn't want to hear one. So for the future let's just keep doing what we do

Vehicles
      MK4 R32, '14 Jeep
      10-06-2012 12:56 PM #48
      I'm only 25 and been going to H2O since I was 18 so I know the stigma against younger people, but actions speak far louder than words. Never once been pulled over in OCMD, never been in any sort of trouble while down there, and I continue to go to enjoy H2O every year and have a good time. Like 71camaro said above, you're making yourself and younger people in general look worse by your posts. Maybe something to consider before you continue to post
      Flickr™
      DubCult.

Vehicles
      2 Saturn wagons and a mk6 Golf
      10-06-2012 01:00 PM #49
      Quote Originally Posted by boardsnow6 View Post
      You are one of the most ill-knowledged people on this forum, and that's a very hard feat to accomplish.
      Thats sig worthy.
      Flickr
      Instagram- @PlastikAvenger

Vehicles
      10-06-2012 01:18 PM #50
      Quote Originally Posted by Plastik-Avenger View Post
      Thats sig worthy.
      After I read my post, I wondered if anyone would sig that...

Vehicles
      2 Saturn wagons and a mk6 Golf
      10-06-2012 01:22 PM #51
      After I read my post, I wondered if anyone would sig that...
      Done and Done.
      Flickr
      Instagram- @PlastikAvenger

Vehicles
      Mk3 jetta Gls
      10-06-2012 01:43 PM #52
      I'm just feed up with the attitudes that sound like people are giving up on h20i. My strong some say stupid opinions are only there because I'm telling people exactly how I feel about it. But looking back this thread started as us looking as a group at how we are mistreated and now we turned against each other( mostly turned on me lol). but it think we need to look as a group on how we can reasonably either fix how we are treated or show OCMD that treating us that way doesn't work and can only make things worse.

I do apologize for being a dick head

18. Member
      Vehicles
      A4 B5 V6
      10-06-2012 01:47 PM #53
      Quote Originally Posted by meechelle View Post
      Seriously? That does not have a legal 5mph crash worthy bumper that I can see and I had no idea slicks were street legal (back tires)
      That would be legal here in VA. And they do make slicks that's DOT.

Ha and they respect us 100% no no they don't so why respect them are your screws loose in your head that you need to be the big respectable man that does no wrong fucck that.
      This is way the weekend is what it is. Punks like you

Yes I was born after 1991.
      Then i read this and now I see why your as ignorant as you are.

Vehicles
      MK4 GTI VR6(rip)/ Gen2 Camaro Z28/ MK2 Jetta(rip)/S2 Scirocco 16v/S2 Scirocco/D2 S8/ '95 GMC
      10-06-2012 01:47 PM #54
      I'm just feed up with the attitudes that sound like people are giving up on h20i. My strong some say stupid opinions are only there because I'm telling people exactly how I feel about it. But looking back this thread started as us looking as a group at how we are mistreated and now we turned against each other( mostly turned on me lol). but it think we need to look as a group on how we can reasonably either fix how we are treated or show OCMD that treating us that way doesn't work and can only make things worse.

I do apologize for being a dick head
      No, this thread started to laugh at the irony of ticketing us for illegal mods and then these showing up. It was for laughs, not for you to post completely illegible dribble stating your "strong some say stupid opinions." By the way, there's a comma, or a dash, or a set of parentheses missing in there somewhere...

Vehicles
      Mk3 jetta Gls
      10-06-2012 01:51 PM #55
      Quote Originally Posted by 71camaro View Post
      No, this thread started to laugh at the irony of ticketing us for illegal mods and then these showing up. It was for laughs, not for you to post completely illegible dribble stating your "strong some say stupid opinions." By the way, there's a comma, or a dash, or a set of parentheses missing in there somewhere...
      Thank you Mr.71mustang ill go back and edit it unil I can get my. A+

Vehicles
      2000 GTI VR6 and 2000 Jetta TDI
      10-06-2012 01:57 PM #56
      In other news!

VRalliance#97 | (_fishbowl society_)™

Vehicles
      10-06-2012 02:01 PM #57
      Thank you Mr.71mustang ill go back and edit it unil I can get my. A+
      My Camaro is worth 10 times what your mk3 is, but I'll take your lack of respect like I have the rest of your posts, as a joke, like you.

10-06-2012 02:03 PM #58
      A. This thread has gone to hell and needs to be locked
      B. it's people of all ages that are acting stupid (not just/more sp teens)
      C. I disagree with moving the show(it's attendance will be hurt by moving it)
      D. Even if you move it guess what there's still going to be but outs and all that.

I can truthfully say that if H2o was moved further away from me to Virginia beach and so on I wouldn't go every year...

It's nice to have a show close to the center of the east coast. Plus OCMD Is a spot that many of us older guys like to go to.
      MKIII

Flickr

Vehicles
      MKIV 1.8FT Jetta, MKV .:R32
      10-06-2012 02:26 PM #59
      Not to mention the younger kids rolling around hanging out windows yelling vulgar things to females...

Let me guess.. That's not immature and older guys do it to..

From all the locals I have talked to it's not the cars on the strip that bother them. It's the disrespect and the damage and trash left at places.

25. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      1996 jetta ABA-T (on fire RIP) 1998 jetta aba
      10-06-2012 03:20 PM #60
      Yes I was born after 1991 and aprantly that makes me the bad guy sorry that I care about H20i and would like to see it continue as it was and never leave OCMD. I guess you don't care about it.

H TWENTY
      H TWENTY
      H TWENTY

Quote Originally Posted by JERSEY_WABBIT View Post
      I seen her get pulled over for being to low.
      Quote Originally Posted by Dreizehn View Post
      The car isn't low when she's out of it.

Vehicles
      mk5 tsi hatchback
      10-06-2012 10:06 PM #61
      Quote Originally Posted by DIE TRYING View Post

the show doesn't need to change, all your elitist attitudes do.

Vehicles
      2001 TTQ225 / 2002 BMW 330ci / 2000 XJ
      10-07-2012 10:38 AM #62
      wait...this isn't the Idiots of H2O 2012 thread?

Vehicles
      1997 aluminum silver a4 1.8tqm
      10-07-2012 10:48 AM #63
      I believe the reason everyone in OC has a problem with us is more because we don't drive American muscle cars or Harley's. I have never seen a police officer with a built VW or Audi (I'm sure they are out there, I have personally never met one), but I know a ton of cops that have Harley's or an 800 hp camaro. I think we are disrespected more because of the scene we choose rather than our antics. There are videos everywhere of people (young and old) acting like idiots in OC during there respective weekends, but they give the "import" guys a harder time. Just my .02
      http://www.hausofdub.com/ FrankenTurbo, Precision Turbo Engineering, Ksport, Unitronic, South Bend, and OEM parts

Email me for details. ben@hausofdub.com

Vehicles
      10-07-2012 11:02 AM #64
      Quote Originally Posted by 4x4StAtUs View Post
      I believe the reason everyone in OC has a problem with us is more because we don't drive American muscle cars or Harley's. I have never seen a police officer with a built VW or Audi (I'm sure they are out there, I have personally never met one), but I know a ton of cops that have Harley's or an 800 hp camaro. I think we are disrespected more because of the scene we choose rather than our antics. There are videos everywhere of people (young and old) acting like idiots in OC during there respective weekends, but they give the "import" guys a harder time. Just my .02
      There's a cop in my town with an mkiv r and a vr mk2

Vehicles
      8v
      10-07-2012 11:06 AM #65
      Lol at segregating our group into other smaller groups of older people, younger people, hooligans, whatever. We're all in the same "group." People direct their negativity to our group of people, that means everyone with a VW/Audi/whatever the fcuk people feel they can bring to cause havoc.

That is how I feel. It doesn't matter if you're 18, 50, 90, or whatever.

I'm not saying everyone is a trouble making assh*le on here, I'm simply saying the finger is pointed at EVERYONE, not just the younger kids. Carry on.
      VWfiends

Vehicles
      8v
      10-07-2012 11:07 AM #66
      Quote Originally Posted by 4x4StAtUs View Post
      I have never seen a police officer with a built VW or Audi2
      I also know two different police officers in my area who own/have owned very nice VW's.
      VWfiends

Vehicles
      1992 12V 1992 16V 2012 TDI
      10-07-2012 02:20 PM #67
      Quote Originally Posted by 71camaro View Post
      My Camaro is worth 10 times what your mk3 is, but I'll take your lack of respect like I have the rest of your posts, as a joke, like you.

So much money in OC right now!

I got pulled over Friday night, in the GTI....

Littering and?????

Actually... he said he pulled me out, for a tail light.

25 minutes later and a warning... I get out, to see both tail lights in perfect working condition. I couldnt tell you how many guys in big blocks did burnouts past us, as we were pulled over in front of Seacrets

Vehicles
      8v
      10-07-2012 02:26 PM #68
      Quote Originally Posted by BarryV View Post
      I got pulled over Friday night, in the GTI....
      Dey tryina catch u ridin' durty brah.
      VWfiends

Vehicles
      03 Jetta, 96 summer beater Cabrio, 97 2.0T garage queen Jetta
      10-07-2012 02:46 PM #69
      Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Mike. View Post
      From all the locals I have talked to it's not the cars on the strip that bother them. It's the disrespect and the damage and trash left at places.
      i think this is the key to our problems
      Fender roller for rent! pm me for more info (sorry not willing to ship out)

35. Semi-n00b
      10-07-2012 07:17 PM #70
      I live in Salisbury, have a B7 RS4 and an E46 M3. I attend the OC cars shows, H2Oi, Waterfest, Bimmerfest East and MPACT East. I have friends that live in OC and they say what the VW/Audi crown does off the road is most appalling. The H2Oi people have to get their own house in order first. The language, public drinking, and leaving trash in public places is up there with the worst. Its not everyone that owns a non euro or VW/Audi either. Most of what I have seen is from the VW/Audi crew. You guys need to act more respectful for attitudes to change also.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast